Oculus Gaming | Forums

Full Version: hyst T-Mod Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Steam Name:
-hyst

SteamID (SteamID Finder):
- STEAM_1:0:153033655 (ID 2)

Steam Profile Link:
-Steam Profile (click)

Discord ID:
-hyst#4218

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
-Yes, Perm-Donator

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
-Boss (293hr)
Time Played (click)

RP Name:
-hyst

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
-0/0/0
Warns (click)

Location (To check timezones):
Victoria, Australia (AEST)

Do you have a microphone:
-Yes, I have a clear and working microphone.

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
-Hi I'm hyst, I think of myself as a pretty chill guy who's down to game or just hang on discord. At the start of the year I resigned from staff because of personal reasons however I feel as though I am comfortable and suitable for the role. 

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
-Yes, I understand a fair few ULX commands and how to use them, these include:
!bring 

!goto
!jailtp
!xban
!kick
I also know to use "!menu" for other helpful commands. 

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
-Yes

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
-Of course

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
-I am applying for the role as T-Mod, as I would love to help the community thrive once more. I also feel as though, with the rise of players brings in a lot of rule breakers to the server. With my help I hope to reduce the numbers of minges and rule breakers and overall help the community. 

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
-I am an active, trustworthy and loyal person. In sits I am also unbiased, patient, willing to be strict and to listen. I have a clear understanding on ULX commands and so know what I'm doing. 

Do you have any moderating experience? 
Yes

Moderator - Oculus Gaming

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
-If an RDM or RDA case was called I would take both sides from the victim and perp to get an understanding of the situation. If the victim is unable to provide proof I would use the command "!logs" to verify what the victim is saying. For the perp's virst offense a verbal warning will be issued however if they were to repeat said offense a warn would be given. Compensation money will also be handed out accordingly to the victim.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
-Firstly, I would take record/take screenshots of the perpetrator threatening to DDOS the server then ban them for the max amount of days. I would then send the evidence and their steam id to a Higher Up who can deal with the situation properly. 

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
MRDM: 1 week
MRDA: 1 week
MNLR: 1 week

Thank you for reading through my application, like I said in my previous staff app all +1, -1 and neutrals are appreciated as it gives me a chance to better myself. Have a good day  Cool Cool
*END OF APPLICATION*
+1
1. you're a nice guy
2. you have experience
3. always on the server
and 4. Trust worthy 
+1 Previously Mod and you did go pretty well for the time you were here and you're very helpful around the server and all round a good guy!

Best of Luck!

Hr Ghost.
Admin.
+1
Really good guy you know the rules and your very respectful
+1
Easy, one of the best members of the community, very reputable, understand and was a fantastic staff member. I would love to see you back in the team Hyst.
Good Luck!
+1 Reason Above ^^^ Very Loved Member Of This Community, Knows His Rules, Mature, Active.
Would Be A Great Staff Member 

should stop hacking on csgo tho 
+1
Great guy to play with, never had any issues, really trustworthy.
Tbh... your pretty good but... i don't really feel like your met to be staff.... should be founder 10+ would smash again
+1
+1

Is Hyst.
Pages: 1 2