• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Declined john's tmod app

Steam Name:
Draky

SteamID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:1:54703834

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069673397/

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
Yes.

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
[Image: unknown.png]

RP Name:
JohnWick

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
I currently have 6 warns from 6 months ago by Kaito, GamingFool, John Sander.
I have been banned once around 2 weeks ago for sit glitching which i swore to not do again.

Location (To check timezones):
ACT/Canberra - AEST 

Do you have a microphone:
Yes a decent one.

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
Im a year 11/12 dropout (completed year 10) who is doing a certificate III for tiling to take over my dads company and run it myself. I don't like to play any kinds of sports 
(lazy ass). I was home schooled throughout year 7 to 10 so I don't have many Irl friends, I also have a big ass family too (9 kids).I am also arab, was born in Australia tho but my parents are from Palestine.

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
I understand most of the common ones used.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
Yes I agree.

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
Yes I completey understand and will try my best effort to fill them out.

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
I have been playing on this server for 2 years or so now and would like to have a chance to become a part of staff team, I have had to help many new players and had to deal with A LOT of rule breakers that i cannot do anything about. I really want to help people play on the server the way it is supposed to be played. I have wanted to apply for staff for a really long time but I dont think I could have with my relationship with the old staff members. I think my relation ship with the new staff team is going well and have not had any SERIOUS trouble with anyone, except kazz (didn't like him) which i have apologized to and I am ok with now, hope you feel the same way buddy.

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
I have had a lot of experience on oculus for the past 2 years and I think I could have the chance of becoming a Staff Member. I know all the rules and I can handle really tough situations pretty good. I am patient when it comes to people learning and understanding something, but if it were someone purposely breaking rules I am strict.

Do you have any moderating experience? 
Yes I have moderated several times on multiple games such as Minecraft, CSGO. I used to be a Mod+ on a server named mcpvp, it had over 4000 players. and I used to be a co owner on a csgo surf server.

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
I would bring both people onto an admin roof and find out both sides of the story, then I will check logs to examine the situation and if rules were broken and the person had done it by mistake or has no warns for the situation I would verbally warn them, but if it does happen again I would give them a written warn.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
If i have the permission to ban permanently I will do so, if not then i will ban them for as long as I can and contact a higher up staff to deal with it.

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
If it were intentional they would be banned for around a week.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

Sincerely John
-

*END OF APPLICATION*
TRUSTED

JOHNWICK

Messages In This Thread
john's tmod app - by JohnWick - 23-09-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: john's tmod app - by Lingo5656 - 23-09-2019, 11:22 AM
RE: john's tmod app - by JohnWick - 23-09-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: john's tmod app - by portaljaxinmath - 23-09-2019, 11:38 AM
RE: john's tmod app - by JohnWick - 23-09-2019, 11:47 AM