Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

UwU Lil Kittys Tmod Application UwU

*START OF APPLICATION*

Steam Name:[OG] Lil Kitty

SteamID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:165775247

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Steam-2118/

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons): Yes Sir UwU

Time Spent On Server: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1829500210  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)* 

Roleplay Name: Kitty

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:https:https://steamcommunity.com/id/STEAM_ID_58763532/screenshot/1011527815316641616
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)

Location (To check timezones): Melbourne

Do you have a microphone: No Bro OwO
Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph) Ok, Where Do I Start, Mu real life name is Nicholas ( Nick ) Im Parshly color blind ( pretty sure green colorblind ) and have a Heart murmur, I LOVE all staff, i know mosy of them and pretty sure most of them like me too! ( hopefully UwU ) im pretty nice but when someone does something on purposely to annoy other players im kinda Mad and Annoyied 

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them? (At-least two sentences): so i know like @ for the person your looking at. * for ALL, God , Noclip , Cloak and jail also Freeze and strip and lots more cmds.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app: I pinky pig swear i wont, but i have had other players do it to me >Sad
(Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?: Why Golly Gosh I Will Girl! I Mean Sometimes i might do it but im sorry if i do UwU

SERVER QUESTIONS

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
For Me, Tomorrow im getting Perm Doner, CC 1, Fade Knife, so im spending money on the server, and i ducking LOVE the server, and been playing for 6 whole days UwU, like i said in a previous im a Nice guy but when some butthead does sumting on Purpose, im mad and Annoyied, i deal with Kids and People pretty well, im a pretty good at talking to people with problems and shite UwU

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict") im really patient but also a little strict, im a nice guy and also Super laid back and chill and dont over react

Do you have any moderating experience?
 Ehh, a little, like on 1 server cause it was my friends, ive been Admin on some other games too like Unturned and Minecraft, but i lost my Minecraft Password and Email so i had to redo everything >Sad

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's? Id Be Kewllll, sorry i mean, id bring the guy who reported them, listen to the story ( Short OR Long ) and bring the person, if they keep shooting and kill the guy who called the sit its an insta warn for: RDM In An Sit, and then deal with the other problem, if the Shooting the guy didnt happen, then i would deal with it, if i check there warns and theres nothing that i can see in RDM or what ever they were called for, then i would explain what they did wrong, then put them on the ground and jail them for like 120 secs and tell them to do !rules and look at there job rules or read dem all, then i will give any money for the stuff the other lost if they even DID lose anything UwU.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server? i would perma ban them, ( Joke 0R N0t ) and tell a higher up and try meh hardest to help anymore UwU!

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?: Mass Rdm is something a Meanie would do, so 1 week, RDA is a pain for the people who GOT RDAed so maybe like 4 - 3 days, NLR is not THAT bad so like only 2days, UwU.

*END OF APPLICATION*

From - Lil kitty
I Love You Staff, ( Also Lingo - Barry - Harry - Deddy )
Hope ill get T-Mod for the 2nd time, ive been practicing on my Fast Typing and trying to get the Players On Oculus to know me, also staff, most of the staff DO know me. 
ive been playing for more then 6 days trying my hardest and best to not get in trouble, i havent really since like 2 weeks, ive only gotten like 2 Verbals for killing an Cop that like stun sticked meh that didnt do 10hp >:,(

Love- Lil Kitty <3 UwU UwU Smile 
Heart Heart

S0rry F0r The Lack Of Spelling XD, Im Not The Best Speller, Even Doe Im The Smartest In My Class, wait, does that make me a NERD?

+1 amazing player, I see him online so much Big Grin

(11-08-2019, 05:14 PM)Furive Wrote: +1 amazing player, I see him online so much Big Grin

Thanks So Much Man, I See You Online Too! Thanks For The Support! ILY! Heart

+1 Awesome Player Very Helpful During Sits knows The Rules Very Well and It would be awesome to see you on the team.

Best Of Luck <3 - hr ghost

(13-08-2019, 07:34 PM)hr_ghost83 Wrote: +1 Awesome Player Very Helpful During Sits knows The Rules Very Well and It would be awesome to see you on the team.

Best Of Luck <3 - hr ghost

I Love You Too Mate! <3 UwU

+1 seems chill and seems like a great guy. Havnt had much babad interactions w him

(15-08-2019, 12:22 PM)Kazz Wrote: +1 seems chill and seems like a great guy. Havnt had much babad interactions w him

Mate I Bloody Love You! <3 Heart

+1 
Good player, see him online a lot. 
Although the application could be better.
[Image: qzx24iv.png]

(15-08-2019, 07:51 PM)Mercy main Wrote: +1 
Good player, see him online a lot. 
Although the application could be better.

Thanks Man  Heart Heart Heart i will take the advice

[Image: 01eb96a626ecdcd8f31adba776d3e789.webp?size=128] Lil Kitty: User | Doner

+1
I appreciate the dedication to becoming staff. Dudes a fucking legend in the making. Don't Ben Dovoer on me though <3
[Image: 2.png]