Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Approved Charlie Bradbury's Staff Application

Steam Name: mochi

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:75996040

Time Spent On Server: I used to have just over two days, but after returning from a break off of Garry's Mod, my time on the server was reset. I currently have 1 day and 25 minutes.

RP Name: Charlie Bradbury.

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?: None.

Location (To check timezones): I live in Victoria, Australia.

Do you have a microphone: I do indeed have a microphone, sometimes I neglect to use it as I express myself better through chat, but lately I have been using it more frequently.

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph): I may be a little bubbly (or annoying) and cheerful as some of you may have found, but I genuinely love roleplaying and in certain situations I get dead serious about it. I spend alot of time with makeup and costumes, and I have a particular fond for games. Bloodborne, Skyrim, and certainly also Garry's Mod. I'm currently starting Year 11 in high school, and it's personally stressing me out. But I use things such as P!ATD music and Garry's Mod to help me relax. Surprisingly, moderating or roleplaying is relaxing to me. With intense anxiety under my belt, I think I am doing pretty well.

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them? (At-least two sentences): If I'm being sincerely honest, it's been some time since I've used the ULX commands, but I am certainly familiar with them. It may take a little time getting used to binding them and using them once more, but I've used practically all in my previous sessions as a moderator as well as admin. The usual commands, such as !ban, !gag, !mute, !jail, !tp, !kick, !bring, !logs, are the most I generally used, other commands I may have to get used to, but it certainly wouldn't take long.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app: Of course, I agree.

SERVER QUESTIONS

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?: On the server, every single time I hop on, I've seen so many complain about RDA's, getting RDMed, people neglecting the times they're supposed to be waiting to mug or raid, but I've never been able to do anything. It's genuinely frustrating. I've called for admins multiple times, only to receive no response, I just can't handle it. I love seeing a peaceful, content server with players that don't try to bend the rules, but get put in their place if they try. It's all about having fun, but when people try to mess with it, it destroys the whole element of fun to the roleplay. I want to help put a stop to that, to encourage players to have a good time and to push away those who just want to ruin it.

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences): I can be quite strict when I want to be, and once I've dedicated myself to a server, I give it my all. I'd rather spend my time as staff on duty rather than as a common thief if need be, and honestly, I can perform well under pressure. I understand the responsibility of being a Moderator, and I care more about ensuring that everyone has a peaceful, fun time on the server rather than be hold up in a base while restocking my printers. Not only those factors, but the time I sleep is usually around 1am (unhealthy, I know) and as I can never sleep before that time, I usually hop on the server. I'm sure we're all aware of the late night mass RDMers and just overall rule breakers, as I am usually on late, I could help put a stop to these offences.

Do you have any moderating experience?: I did on a server by the name of Skeletal Servers, which sadly shut down due to insufficient funding, on their DarkRP I was an admin, upped from Moderator for many months. Their server got up to 40-50 players a day, and sometimes even without any other admins on. It was hard but I did manage it, running from sit to sit to maintain it. On their Deathrun server, I was their Headadmin, but I focused more on the DarkRP as the admins of Deathrun had managed.

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?: If (Person A) had claimed that (Person B) RDMed them, I'd bring them both into a sit, and discuss one side at a time. If it's clear that (Person B) Had RDMed them, I'd simply give them a warn for it, and ask the player if he had lost anything. I'd apologise if I couldn't meet the price of what they had lost, as I can only give them $0-$10,000 max as compensation. In the RDA scenario, I'd ask the officer why he had arrested him. If the answer is insufficient, I'd unarrest the player, and give the officer a warn. Again, I'd ask the player if he had lost anything, and so forth. These are both examples of first offenders, but their punishments would certainly be harsher as the offences continue.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?: Permanent ban. No thought to it. It's a serious offence, even if it's just a 'joke'.

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?: I would !ban this offender for a week, whether they did either of them. These offences are on the same levels, yes, RDM may seem more serious than NLR, but that's just basing it off of no context. I believe that these offences deserve the same time. If I found that they had done this before, I would permanently ban them, as they clearly have no intention to roleplay.

+1 
Presentation : 10/10
Information : 10/10

A M A Z I N G Application for me. Nothing bad to say.
Good Luck for next.

Btw for Mass RDM/RDA/NLR it's 1 week ban lenght.
[Image: Untitled.png]

(13-01-2019, 07:00 PM)Lil Woody Wrote: +1 
Presentation : 10/10
Information : 10/10

A M A Z I N G Application for me. Nothing bad to say.
Good Luck for next.

Btw for Mass RDM/RDA/NLR it's 1 week ban lenght.
Thank you! Sorry for the mistake, I'm used to the ban lengths from my previous servers, I'll fix that up Smile
Pip Harington

[Image: dublin-e1457993752204-1000x200.jpg]

1+ Great App, you will make a fine addition to our staffing team.
If you're applying for staff ----->
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ny5MSFw...e=youtu.be]

A message to all Oculus Members ----->
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPXo_pqMRvg]

+1 

this is what i call a 10/10 application! 

i can already see you being a part of the team!

good luck!
Moderator WatDaFuq

+1 I think you'll be a good staff member

+ 1 great app  but dont see you on as much if you can be on more it would be great 

GOHAN THE SUPERSAYIN SANDWICH 
Super Sayin Sandwich 
[Image: son-gohan-wallpaper-19.jpg]

+1 Great app, Cool person

+1

Good app, good experience. Btw not a serious issue, but right aligned text should be used over center aligned always except for table/page headers or cover sheets.

SHUTUP HARRY NOBODY CARES ABOUT FORMAT

Congratulations.

I have approved your moderator application. Please contract the Staff Manager for instructions on what to do next!
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]