Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Declined My Instant Deny Appeal -Ikfire

Steam Name: Ikfire

SteamID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:1:191062160

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342390049

Time Spent On Server:i have like 2 days and 6 hours
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)* 
http://prntscr.com/m5cym9
RP Name:Ikfire Or Gnoblin

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?: 14 Warnsn
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)

Location (To check timezones): Australian Eastern Daytime Time (AEST)

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):  I enjoy games like csgo, rocket league, assassins creed, overwatch and a couple others. I also enjoy hanging out with friends and wakeboarding. I normally am on but if i have something on ill put it in the staff chat to let staff know that i wont be on that day.

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them? (At-least two sentences): Yeah sorta ive messed around with them before

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app: Yes, i think its against the rules so i promise not to tell anyone.
(Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)

SERVER QUESTIONS

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)? Johnsy dared me to also i really enjoy the server

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict"
tbh you propbably shouldnt. I wouldnt be the best choice but i do know the server well and am not to annoying to most players, i can understand both sides of a story and im patient.
Do you have any moderating experience? Yes i've had alot of experience on different types of servers.
nope
What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's? Either Give Them A Verbal Warn Or A Warn them For RDM/RDA.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server? Id Perm ban them as it is against the rules and states that its a perm ban.

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR? 1 Week.

Just No
Super Sayin Sandwich 
[Image: son-gohan-wallpaper-19.jpg]

Rushed Application ? And I had multiple problems with you so I say no.
[Image: Untitled.png]

I'm I -1 you have 14 warns you sound 11

nice guy to base with! sometimes gets in trouble with mods (not sure what with) but you have way to many warns to be a mod...
good luck

Neutral - Haven't had any bad run ins with you but App seems rushed with little detail

(16-01-2019, 01:04 PM)Bulletfeed Wrote: -1 you have 14 warns you sound 11 and you don't have a screenshot of your play time
the link leads you to a sc of my hours and hears a update to show that i am active
http://prntscr.com/m7zk9y

+1

Yeah you're not the best but you're also willing to change habits, personally I think a trial period is deserved

Not convinced this is a serious application.

Sorry, after due consideration we do not believe you would be suitable for a staff position. Please contact me if you have any further questions. Thank you.
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]