Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is killing a wanted person through the wall Meta gaming

I was a cp raiding a thief that had recently killed someone. I made him wanted and proceeded to take shots where the wanted pop up was at. I  managed to snipe him and when im about to enter his base a mod by the name of Shizuku stops me and tells me that was meta gaming. I honestly didnt know what to say since i didnt really question if shooting at a wanted persons position through a wall is meta gaming. 

Any answers are helpful

I know we have talked about this 1 on 1 but just to put my point out there. Yes it is Meta gaming technically. I personally couldn't care less if CP do this. Firstly it's hard to prove unless you are Specing them and they literally plugging one bullet hole on top of themselves in one spot. Also CP have it hard as it is to enter bases having to ram the door open which normally involves standing front on and still at a door for 2-3 seconds which normally results in death so why not give our bois in blue an advantage?
If you're applying for staff ----->
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ny5MSFw...e=youtu.be]

A message to all Oculus Members ----->
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPXo_pqMRvg]

From my knowledge of the rules that is allowed (If you are raiding) because it is just a wallbang, the same as any other raid. If he stops you again, tell him to explain why and how that works because I would be interested to know.
Archer
TRUSTED
Advanced

(10-01-2019, 01:07 PM)John Will Wrote: I know we have talked about this 1 on 1 but just to put my point out there. Yes it is Meta gaming technically. I personally couldn't care less if CP do this. Firstly it's hard to prove unless you are Specing them and they literally plugging one bullet hole on top of themselves in one spot. Also CP have it hard as it is to enter bases having to ram the door open which normally involves standing front on and still at a door for 2-3 seconds which normally results in death so why not give our bois in blue an advantage?

The only problem is it's a little bit hard to not abuse something that's, well right in your face. Like I don't think any reasonable person's gonna spam bullets around when they know where the person is. You would subconciously shoot more bullets into the area where the person is anyway.
[Image: 2.png]

I didnt see this posted when it was (I was shizuku btw) i was spectating you at the time and it is technically meta gaming but I wouldn't mind it if you sprayed through the wall but you were tracking him through it which is a bit too much and you dont technically have to make them wanted if your raiding a base even though thats sort of what its used for cause if you just warrant it, it will be a lot more fair