Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Zade's Ideas/Suggestions for the Server

Hello before I begin this is a LONG post with lots of suggestions, I will quickly list them off before going in detail:
1. Cops owning homes ( For " immersion " ) due to large map and Lots of doors.
2. Cars. SCars mainly, due to being easier to download ( not having to download every brand of car ).
3. More Jobs ( There's enough but I'll go into detail later ).
4. A Tutorial/In-Game Guide to doing the Drug Producer job.
5. Mini-Games! eg. Chess and Checkers.
6. More Entities for certain jobs.
7. Perks for leveling up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cops owning homes:
Now that the map has been updated with tons of new areas and buildings, There are TONS of doors, Now I know sticking to the cops cant have homes because this isnt a SeriousRP server, But maybe just a home in a hotel to store personal shipments or something, Just an idea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cars: 
Now, This is, If you haven't already noticed a BIG map now that we've updated, If you're on one side of the map and then your base is on the other side you've got to spend 2-3 minutes, It may not sound like alot, but this can get tedious.
The car pack I recommend is SCars, It's easier, Less memory to operate, and you don't have to be on high settings to use a Lamborghini, Plus the files aren't 50mb per brand.
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filed...=149640069 <<<<<< The whole pack, 3 addons of Cars that look just as good as TDM but dont require a GTX 1080TI <(do not take this literally).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Jobs:
" What more jobs could you want Zade? "
 Well I'll list them with detail. because i love detail dammit
 Mini-Game Hoster: Will go and own a building and place down chess and checkers sets or maybe do running races etc.
 Builder: Builds bases for players gives the props ownership to the player they built it for, I don't exactly know how to make another player own the props themselves or if its possible
 Combat Medic: This one has been suggested alot so I'll just put it out there, Medic with guns.
 Radio host: Give everyone your opinion or be a source of information such as new laws that have just been added, Alerting all there is a lockdown or maybe someone could pay you to advert their raid, Who doesn't want to be on radio?
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Guide/Tutorial to Drug Producer:
For new players this job is confusing as hell, Even for me I don't know how to play it, Just an NPC That explains everything or a link to a steam guide in the chat every 5 minutes like the !workshop thing.
Mini-Games:
Now This may not apply to the Hoster or it can, I basically would like to see a few chess sets at spawn where players can sit at the chair and play it, I've seen servers use a script that lets them add chess sets.
Problem is that this script costs $9.00 Now, If I had a paypal and If I had $9.00 You can bet your damn 27 warns I would donate that 9 bucks to play chess on this server, but Hey, Just an Idea.
https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/2...d-checkers I was given permission from Deddy himself to post this, so before someone whips out 4172 warns on me, just keep that in mind.
[Image: juuyFzdm.png] <<< Proof
More Entities:
Now this one isn't a biggie, You don't have to put these in, because I'm sure there are reasons why the Boombox was removed.
Maybe a Radio? dunno.
Perks for leveling up:
Finally we're nearly done, I Think each perk you get, maybe 50K or maybe something like Jump height or maybe Hats! maybe add a pointshop? Full of ideas today.
Thank you all for reading ( If you made it this far cheers mate ). Comment which one you want, because everyone wants cars dammit.
Which Idea/Suggestion do you want added?
(101 votes total)
Cops owning property/homes.
10 (9.9%)
Cars.
12 (11.9%)
More Jobs.
17 (16.8%)
A Guide to Drug Producer.
15 (14.9%)
Chess ( Chess is great okay ).
13 (12.9%)
More Entities.