Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Completed Staff Compliment - Smol Az

I would like to write this to commend Smol on his calm and responsive demeanour on how he handled two sits today.

It was a controversial topic on somebody roleplaying as a radical Muslim, and myself as a Muslim was a bit sensitive about the issue, everyone was minging, trolling and perpetuating all this hate and negative stereotypes, so it was to my relief that Smol took us up to a sit and resolved the issue by telling the perpetrator to switch to something fake like Jediism, this sit took awhile but Smol negotiated thoroughly and got a perfect outcome without losing his calm with the trolls.

I commend you, and I hope you go far.

- Ivanka
Former Administrator & Event Master
Oculus Gaming

" somebody roleplaying as a radical Muslim"........................... Welp! That made my day! Anyway good work Smol!
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]

Thank you guys ^_^
IGN: smol az~

[Image: giphy.gif]

smol is go good x
[Image: 2b24b312dd1239c3ceb73978732afba8.png]

" somebody roleplaying as a radical Muslim"........................... Welp! That made my day! Anyway good work Smol!
Timmy Tim - HA

"...resolved the issue by telling the perpetrator to switch to something fake like Jediism"

This is genius. This is exactly how I would imagine the bet moderators handle the best sits. Consideration to both parties and compromise is a skill that SO many people lack.

Smol, keep up the good work. You're amazing.
~Drew's Heavy Guns~

~Trusted Donator~

(24-04-2019, 07:56 AM)DrewFace Wrote: "...resolved the issue by telling the perpetrator to switch to something fake like Jediism"

This is genius. This is exactly how I would imagine the bet moderators handle the best sits. Consideration to both parties and compromise is a skill that SO many people lack.

Smol, keep up the good work. You're amazing.

Thankies ^_^
IGN: smol az~

[Image: giphy.gif]

Did someone say, Radical Muslim?
[Image: g8qtX5v.png]