Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Declined Little Timmys staff application Moved to waiting list by: Harry Cojones

General Questions:

Steam Name:
- Little Timmy

SteamID (SteamID Finder):
- STEAM_0:0:189891091

Steam Profile Link:
- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198340047910/

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
- Yes

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)* 
- just over 7 days (old link but i have 7 days from then to now) https://imgur.com/a/qu27BI0

RP Name:
- Little Timmy

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
- 3 warns and 1 ACCIDENTAL kick (by Brian finch)

Location (To check timezones):
- Australia/central Queensland

Do you have a microphone:
- yes but it doesn't work

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
- Im a small town kid who has nothing to do so i play gmod i like having responsibility's and being a good helper this comes from being in the Australian army cadets.
Not much else im just me Smile

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
- 50/50 I hang with staff a lot (itsa mario) and so i know the basics. freeze,goto,bring,jail,warn,kick,ban

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
- Yes i agree

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
- Yes i agree

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
I have never tried applying for staff and i have played gmod a lot and i want more out of the game and the servers i play on.
This will also improve my skills in the game giving me more responsibility to make the server better.
I want to strive at something cool and be good at what i do while helping others and the server.
-
Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
- I respect peoples opinions and have good skill when it comes to resolving problems. if ever i dont know what to do i ask instead of doing something stupid.
Im also a good server player with 300 hours of gmod experience. and have a good friendship with lots of people in the community.

Do you have any moderating experience? 
- I have never had any real staff experience but i have had many friends who are staff and have got many pointers.

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
- depending if the player is new and doesn't understand what they are doing it will start with a verbal warning but if it continues it will be a warn and so on. If anyone has any prior warnings for rdm/rda i will issue another warning. if for any reason if it persists it will result in a temp ban.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
Permanently Ban them and immediately speak to other higher up staff. DDOSing is unacceptable in the community and it ruins the server.

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
- Mass rdm/nlr/rda will all be a temp ban for 1 week (depending on severity) and if it persists it will increase.

*END OF APPLICATION

Hard -1

Class A Minge that breaks rules.

Neutral (More towards -1), This app does seem a bit rushed, with a low amount of punctuation. Since you're aged 14, you do seem a bit young, well it's a learning experience. I'd also recommend to take a look at the advanced ULX Commands instead of the basic ones. If you do get accepted, without a mic you may find it challenging at first but hopefully you will get used to it until a mic comes.

Good Luck,
Lil Tj

Ex-Administrator

Better than Timmy Tim
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]

(22-05-2019, 04:35 PM)Barry Wrote: Better than Timmy Tim

hehehehe

(06-05-2019, 12:01 PM)Little Timmy1 Wrote: I've only seen you on a couple times and the application seems rushed it will be a neutral at the moment  because your mic doesnt work and i'd say that is important 

NEUTRAL
[Image: 3LwrIHZ.jpg]
Liam Henson- Event Manager(because I'm gay)

-1 Is betetter then me
Timmy Tim - HA

(26-05-2019, 03:33 PM)Timmy Tim Wrote: -1 Is better than me

is this a legit -1 or are you joking?

Joke one
Timmy Tim - HA

[Image: cover5.jpg]NEUTRAL
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain