Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Amneashea's Staff Application

Steam Name: Lekijau

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:436998681

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198834263091/

Time Spent On Server: I have 1 day 1 hour and 27 minutes which is constantly increasing everyday - Proof 
 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...1926403081

RP Name: Amneashea

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
I have been warned 0 times on this server But kicked once for being AFK and 0 bans.

Do You Use Microphone: Yes

Short Description about me:
My name is Fionn i'm 15 living in Australia with my step mother and my dad i lost my mother when i was 8 due to OD on cocaine, life has been a struggle and i just need to forget about the crappy stuff in the past and build a new in the future my hobbies are Gaming and using Photoshop

Do i know how to use all the ULX commands:
I do not know all the ULX commands but i could learn them in a day just by testing them on myself if i have to.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app:
I do agree to these terms i will not tell users/staff members not to look at my application

Server Questions

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)? I'm applying for staff because I want to help newbies and ban all the rule breakers and ruin there day [Image: smile.png] 

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")  I think you should accept my application because i am patient, i care for others, i look out for others, i'm very active on weekends and school holidays but i can be on for about 5/6 hours on weekdays.

Do you have any moderating experience?: No sadly.

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's? I would check many times they RDA/RDM and warn/kick them possibly ban

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server? If someone threats to DDoS The server i would ban them permanently because DDoSing is not cool and funny to joke about and actions must be taken.

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR? MRDM Is a week ban / RDA is depending on how many players they Arrest  so ban them for 3-5 days / If they keep breaking NLR constantly it would be 1-2 days.

Thanks for taking your time on reading my application. Love you all

Haven't really seen you on, You seem like a nice guy, its gonna be a Neutral from me
NEUTRAL
Macka
 Donator | Moderator

I wonder if you are the same Amneasha who mass RDM'd the server and no-clipped off duty while doing so, was going to be striked or demoted so you resigned, came back the next day, then left a few later for Phoenix's server.

Quote of you: "Oculus is a fucking trash server that will die soon"
(I still have that video of you going on a killing spree)

Regardless of everything prior, your application is horrid. One sentence answers show very roughly cut corners in your poor attempt for Gmod power after the other server failed (The server you and others claimed would take over the undying Oculus).
What is even worse is that, if all said before is true, that you are the same Amneasha as before, you are lying about staff experience and for a previous senior mod, not knowing ULX is pretty bad and shows you are either lying in hopes no one remembers you, or you are incapable of being a decent staff member.

Once again, if you are someone completely new, sorry but I still think your application is weak, try re-writing it with more information for me to change my "vote".
Brock "Brogg" Pines

Currently dating Goeldner

Nice guy, gives good suck +1
-Pyr0 Ex-Admin/Event Manager

(01-06-2019, 10:34 AM)Father Fish Chain Wrote: -1
I wonder if you are the same Amneasha who mass RDM'd the server and no-clipped off duty while doing so, was going to be striked or demoted so you resigned, came back the next day, then left a few later for Phoenix's server.

Quote of you: "Oculus is a fucking trash server that will die soon"
(I still have that video of you going on a killing spree)

Regardless of everything prior, your application is horrid. One sentence answers show very roughly cut corners in your poor attempt for Gmod power after the other server failed (The server you and others claimed would take over the undying Oculus).
What is even worse is that, if all said before is true, that you are the same Amneasha as before, you are lying about staff experience and for a previous senior mod, not knowing ULX is pretty bad and shows you are either lying in hopes no one remembers you, or you are incapable of being a decent staff member.

Once again, if you are someone completely new, sorry but I still think your application is weak, try re-writing it with more information for me to change my "vote".

I don't recall that i Mass RDM'd ? and i don't like this false accusation  of me can u take this down unless u have proof that i did all of this?

I do actually have the same video from January the 29th which shows a ten minute clip of Hectic hosting an ethnic cleansing, during which you briefly make a cameo. Although this is not a cameo like one of the great ones featuring Stan Lee, no, this is a more lengthy cameo which shows you brutally murdering many innocent people right next to spawn, all while no-clipping and the like.

You were shown killing way less than hectic, however, I had only come on. God knows what I would have seen, had I came a few minutes earlier.

BTW, this is not a jab at the past when it comes to hectic. Only you.
Brock "Brogg" Pines

Currently dating Goeldner

Lit +1 shit cunt but good cunt
Super Sayin Sandwich 
[Image: son-gohan-wallpaper-19.jpg]

Neutral
idk you
[Image: Signature.png]

+1
Little shit finds loopholes like I do.
[Image: download.jpg]
[Image: 2.png]

+1 Good Kid Deserves Staff, YOU GO GURL!!!