Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gohans Application

Steam Name: Mo Jo

SteamID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:1:101679887

Steam Profile Link:https: //steamcommunity.com/id/Mo2Jo/

Time Spent On Server: 5 days
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)* 

RP Name: Gohan

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?: 1 warns 0 kickes 0 bans

Location (To check timezones): Western Australia

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph): cool guy HAVE ADHD so hyper most of the times im chill going and love messing around

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them? (At-least two sentences): yes i understand all the kick and band commands too use i have used them before but dont know all of them but i try too know them all

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app: Sure
(Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)

SERVER QUESTIONS

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?i have been playing on the server for a bit and got bored and thought i could become staff and help others users instead of earning a bunch of money i also saw that a lot of staff where not online late at night when i'm on so it really annoys me when users start to leave when a rdmer comes on and no one can do anything about it i feel for the other users and try to help the people to get the rule breaker off

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
im calm when it comes to intense situations  and i have a happy aditude all the time i normally dont get angry and i always try to keep it fair with new players i try to help as much as possible and always give money to randoms i also love to have fun but i sometimes don't know when to stop. 

Do you have any moderating experience?  yes on a server that never made it i dont remember what its called 

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's? if its their first time i would give them a verbal if they know what they are doing i will give them a warn

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server? perma ban

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR? Mass RDM 1 week RDA 1 week NLR 1 week
Super Sayin Sandwich 
[Image: son-gohan-wallpaper-19.jpg]

Neutral.
I think you could make the answers to the questions a bit longer, ive also only seen you on once,
and the why should we except you question looks quite similar to mine, not saying you did copy me just a bit fishy.

mat groovy i coiped me old one 
i didnt copy yours lad
Super Sayin Sandwich 
[Image: son-gohan-wallpaper-19.jpg]

1+ 

Old Staff 
Friendly on the server 
Good luck on getting staff 
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

friendly boy, is the cool man and is very active Wink  +1

+1 Big Boy Friendly Awesome guy to base with and really funny would be an awesome edition to the staff team if he does join i dibs on training him

Neutral

Lowkey stinks
Kaito ~ Staffy Boi

(06-06-2019, 02:45 PM)groovyzed Wrote: Neutral.
I think you could make the answers to the questions a bit longer, ive also only seen you on once,
and the why should we except you question looks quite similar to mine, not saying you did copy me just a bit fishy.

had a look at your's and gohan's staff apps and they look nothing alike, especially in the 'why should we except you' question. the similarity of "not getting angry" could hardly be considered "fishy"
fuck vowels

Supa sayajin
[Image: Untitled.png]

Neutral- Only just came back on the server, Maybe be more active for a +1 xo