Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:110759645

RP Name:
- Kaito

Demotion Reason:
- Auto Printing

Date of Demotion:
- 20/06/2019

(just going to preface that this may not be the optimal format for a demotion appeal because they haven't been done before, at least to my knowledge)

On the 20th of June I was demoted for alleged auto printing. I'm appealing my demotion because it was unfair and unjust, I was not auto printing and from what I know there wasn't any proof that this even occurred. What happened was; I had left my base to go check out my buddy johnathan's base because he was building nearby, whilst on my way there someone in the public discord channel began talking about the idea of using a user and an os time gate to automatically pick up weapons and armor whilst not actually being there. I thought this idea was interesting and when I got to johnathan's base I asked if I could build something. He said yes and I set up a quick gate and user then wired it all up. To test it I dropped my weapon and grav gun'd it through and I got the weapon back, after it worked I deleted the set up and went back to RPing. Sometime after this happened I was demoted without warning and my money had been taken away from me, when I asked about why I was demoted I was told that Bulletfeed had apparently seen me auto printing and that he saw the os timer gate and the user being spawned in the logs.

If any of the staff currently on at the time had looked at the logs they would have seen that the only time any wire entities were spawned was once and that no money was picked up within a space of a few minutes and with the money printers taking 30 seconds to generate cash I would have received something within that time period but I did not. If Bulletfeed had actually checked my base he would had seen that there was no wiremods set up and even without checking my base he could've seen that I hadn't even used wiremods whatsoever in my 7 hour session of playing (according to the uTime utility) if he had just looked further into the logs.

I was demoted without any evidence whatsoever and it's a real pain in the arse having to appeal an issue that I wasn't even informed about prior to it occurring. I also do not appreciate the lack of respect from Conner as he acted very condescending and patronizing about the situation whenever he confronted me about it. It seemed as if his only intention was to "shove it in my face" that I had been demoted. I hope that I can receive my rank back and that some form of suitable punishment is given for the lack of professionalism shown by this staff member.
Kaito ~ Staffy Boi

do the stanky leg (stank)
WE DID IT LADS!
[Image: Lf0U21e.png]

(20-06-2019, 08:56 PM)RetroBoii Wrote: I was not auto printing and from what I know there wasn't any proof that this even occurred. What happened was; I had left my base to go check out my buddy johnathan's base because he was building nearby, whilst on my way there someone in the public discord channel began talking about the idea of using a user and an os time gate to automatically pick up weapons and armor whilst not actually being there. I thought this idea was interesting and when I got to johnathan's base I asked if I could build something. He said yes and I set up a quick gate and user then wired it all up. To test it I dropped my weapon and grav gun'd it through and I got the weapon back, after it worked I deleted the set up and went back to RPing. Sometime after this happened I was demoted without warning and my money had been taken away from me, when I asked about why I was demoted I was told that Bulletfeed had apparently seen me auto printing and that he saw the os timer gate and the user being spawned in the logs.

- Plain and simple you've admitted to Wire abuse in this instance. I've warned Tal for this and he is now permanently banned.
- considering you and him were buddies and he had an excess of 200+ million and a rumor you had even more its quite logical you had another form of assistance to get to that level of money - when doing basic analytics I think its pretty obvious you out of 271 people you in 2 days managed to achieve 40,000 times the avg user.

- Constant minging also - I think you need a break from staffing DarkRP and a bit of time to mature.

I don't see a place for you here at oculus at this time.

-1 from me 

Cheers,

John.

You earn Respect you don't demand it.  plus why should i give you respect after you couldn't take being mildly annoyed because of a medical condition i have so you removed me from an event even though most people thought what you did wasn't fair. And adding on that the event wasn't even your's it was Benito's and you removed me without even consulting the person who's running the event and that shows a lack of professionalism, when i wanted to settle the incident by me apologising even though you where in the wrong but when i told another member of staff i wanted to apologise he told you but you said i should "get fucked" so when you where staff you acted unprofessionally again. While also not accepting what happened and seeing where you went wrong and right you just acted childish after that i tried being nice to you multiple times and you continued to bully me which i didn't even tell anyone about because i didn't want you in trouble so when you where demoted i do what i normally do and that's to go laugh at it then find out the full story.

But look at the end of the day i don't hate you, but when it comes to staffing i don't think you're the right fit for being a staff i'm not hating but you cause fights with the other staff members and continue to act all high and mighty while also bullying and harassing them. Id recommend you to learn to control your emotions instead of letting them get the better of you
Super Sayin Sandwich 
[Image: son-gohan-wallpaper-19.jpg]

Blush kinda obvious doe Blush
WE DID IT LADS!

Considering everyone is commenting, here's my lengthy take on the situation.
I'm not trying to be harsh, but you represented everything wrong with the Staff Team. People breaking rules everyday, abusing their power, banning people for situations you started and unfair rulings overall.
Everyday I came on you were breaking new rules, there was no end to it. I even called you out for it once in the discord, and you responded "I don't follow the rules, they don't apply to me".
After having case after case of you being incredibly unprofessional and just blatantly breaking rules, like going behind my back after a sit to give your own judgement, or just trying to get anyone and everyone demoted (Whether to cause drama or whatever, I don't know). You made what should of been a fun get away from work or school a depressing and sad place.
I could go on about the deplorable stuff you pulled all day.

So, about what happened on the day of your demotion. As John states above, you pretty much admitted to Wire Abuse, doesn't matter what your intentions where, you broke a rule. Considering your past with Wire and having being warned multiple times not to do stuff like this, you were finally caught doing it again (Whether it be you admitting to it now, or being caught in the cave base having the Auto Printer set up). You also didn't react the best by acting like it was a meme, saying stuff like "Welp, might as well auto-print now" etc (Not your exact words).

Massive -1 from me.
It's really sad, you could be genuinely nice at times, but this abusive side of you took the forefront more often.
In my eyes, you never really cared about this server, and just made everyone that actually cared either leave or feel worse off.

TL,DR: Go away and come back when you're older and have had a massive Attitude change

(FYI, You can't not act Professional and expect others to treat you the same way).
[Image: Untitled.png]

god my balls itch SO MUCH
WE DID IT LADS!

(21-06-2019, 05:37 PM)Russian Hacker Wrote:
(20-06-2019, 08:56 PM)RetroBoii Wrote: I was not auto printing and from what I know there wasn't any proof that this even occurred. What happened was; I had left my base to go check out my buddy johnathan's base because he was building nearby, whilst on my way there someone in the public discord channel began talking about the idea of using a user and an os time gate to automatically pick up weapons and armor whilst not actually being there. I thought this idea was interesting and when I got to johnathan's base I asked if I could build something. He said yes and I set up a quick gate and user then wired it all up. To test it I dropped my weapon and grav gun'd it through and I got the weapon back, after it worked I deleted the set up and went back to RPing. Sometime after this happened I was demoted without warning and my money had been taken away from me, when I asked about why I was demoted I was told that Bulletfeed had apparently seen me auto printing and that he saw the os timer gate and the user being spawned in the logs.

- Plain and simple you've admitted to Wire abuse in this instance. I've warned Tal for this and he is now permanently banned.
- considering you and him were buddies and he had an excess of 200+ million and a rumor you had even more its quite logical you had another form of assistance to get to that level of money - when doing basic analytics I think its pretty obvious you out of 271 people you in 2 days managed to achieve 40,000 times the avg user.

- Constant minging also - I think you need a break from staffing DarkRP and a bit of time to mature.

I don't see a place for you here at oculus at this time.

-1 from me 

Cheers,

John.

Before my money was reset, I had 10 million, 2.5 of it coming from Jake Wellows. How he had 200 million, I have no clue, I wasn't even aware he had that much.

(21-06-2019, 05:55 PM)Gohan Wrote: You earn Respect you don't demand it.  plus why should i give you respect after you couldn't take being mildly annoyed because of a medical condition i have so you removed me from an event even though most people thought what you did wasn't fair. And adding on that the event wasn't even your's it was Benito's and you removed me without even consulting the person who's running the event and that shows a lack of professionalism, when i wanted to settle the incident by me apologising even though you where in the wrong but when i told another member of staff i wanted to apologise he told you but you said i should "get fucked" so when you where staff you acted unprofessionally again. While also not accepting what happened and seeing where you went wrong and right you just acted childish after that i tried being nice to you multiple times and you continued to bully me which i didn't even tell anyone about because i didn't want you in trouble so when you where demoted i do what i normally do and that's to go laugh at it then find out the full story.

But look at the end of the day i don't hate you, but when it comes to staffing i don't think you're the right fit for being a staff i'm not hating but you cause fights with the other staff members and continue to act all high and mighty while also bullying and harassing them. Id recommend you to learn to control your emotions instead of letting them get the better of you
You literally came into the voice channel I was in saying "hahaha, Kaito got demoted" and then proceeded to advert in game "KAITO IS GONE BOYS".

About removing you from an event, I talked to some of the others and they actually agreed with the decision so where you got that from I don't know.

You also so I'm not a right fit for the staff team but when you got told by who I'm assuming was Bulletfeed to abuse me, you didn't have any second thougths, you just did it.

(21-06-2019, 06:24 PM)Billy Joobles Wrote: -1
Blush kinda obvious doe Blush

I literally did nothing.

(21-06-2019, 06:28 PM)Benito Mussolini Wrote: Considering everyone is commenting, here's my lengthy take on the situation.
I'm not trying to be harsh, but you represented everything wrong with the Staff Team. People breaking rules everyday, abusing their power, banning people for situations you started and unfair rulings overall.
Everyday I came on you were breaking new rules, there was no end to it. I even called you out for it once in the discord, and you responded "I don't follow the rules, they don't apply to me".
After having case after case of you being incredibly unprofessional and just blatantly breaking rules, like going behind my back after a sit to give your own judgement, or just trying to get anyone and everyone demoted (Whether to cause drama or whatever, I don't know). You made what should of been a fun get away from work or school a depressing and sad place.

So, about what happened on the day of your demotion. As John states above, you pretty much admitted to Wire Abuse, doesn't matter what your intentions where, you broke a rule. Considering your past with Wire and having being warned multiple times not to do stuff like this, you were finally caught doing it again (Whether it be you admitting to it now, or being caught in the cave base having the Auto Printer set up). You also didn't react the best by acting like it was a meme, saying stuff like "Welp, might as well auto-print now" etc (Not your exact words).

Massive -1 from me.
It's really sad, you could be genuinely nice at times, but this abusive side of you took the forefront more often.
In my eyes, you never really cared about this server, and just made everyone that actually cared either leave or feel worse off.

TL,DR: Go away and come back when you're older and have had a massive Attitude change

(FYI, You can't not act Professional and expect others to treat you the same way).
I don't recall actually saying "I don't follow the rules, they don't apply to me" and if I did, I didn't mean it.

I have never been warned for wire abuse, no clue where you're getting this from.

I was never actually caught auto-printing. There is literally no proof other than a user and gate being placed down(no money actually picked up).
Kaito ~ Staffy Boi

You forgot my message about my balls
WE DID IT LADS!

(21-06-2019, 06:28 PM)Benito Mussolini Wrote: Considering everyone is commenting, here's my lengthy take on the situation.

Massive -1 from me.

What he said