• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Declined Fishdude's Staff app

Steam Name:
-Fishdude91

SteamID:
-STEAM_1:1:21583874

Steam Profile Link:
-http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fishdude91

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
- Nope

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)* 
- ~7 hours
https://imgur.com/a/9j5xvb7
RP Name:
- Fred Robins

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
- 1 warn for player diss/minging it was a while ago though

Location (To check timezones):
- Victoria, Australia

Do you have a microphone:
- Yes

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
- I don't really know what to say apart from that I am fairly new to the server, but i am in no way new to Dark RP or Gmod in general (3800+ hours). I have spent most of my time in this game playing on RP servers. I have staffed most of the servers that i frequent and apart from Lone Wolves (which went under) I've had no complaints as of yet. 

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
- Yep

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
- I agree to not nag about my app to staff

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
Absolutely, I will persevere to put as much effort into responses and replies as i am able to.

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
- To help out the community and to help protect the innocent from those who wish to harm the server. 

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
- I will be sure to always be vigilant for rule breakers in the server and then swiftly punish them according to the rules in which they have broken. Also im able to be on basically whenever.

Do you have any moderating experience? 
- Yes, I was a staff on Lone wolves SWRP and i was also mod on Fade

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
- I would be sure to make them learn their lesson through the medium of a ban

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
- Try to defuse the situation and then contact the staff warning them about these threats

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
- ~1 week maybe more if its really bad

*END OF APPLICATION*

-1 Besides not knowing who you are, I can tell that you put minimal effort into this app (1 sentence for a Paragraph required question, and overall just 1 sentence questions)

(30-06-2019, 11:03 PM)Benito Mussolini Wrote: -1 Besides not knowing who you are, I can tell that you put minimal effort into this app (1 sentence for a Paragraph required question, and overall just 1 sentence questions)

Fair point I'll fix that question and give it more detail.

Neutral
- It's better/you have to have 24 hours on the server. 
- Put minimal effort into this app.
[Image: 5gMnE.jpg?width=841&height=474]

Neutral 
Minimal effort put into the application and haven't really seen much of you one the server.
FateXSkeleton 
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 
why not other then low hours i think the 3800+ hours for gmod would really help us improve the speed of how sits go
Super Sayin Sandwich 
[Image: son-gohan-wallpaper-19.jpg]

+1  autism
[Image: isnowillegal.gif]

Sorry, after due consideration we do not believe you would be suitable for a staff position. Please contact me if you have any further questions. Thank you.