SteamID:
- STEAM_0:0:503090020

Steam Profile Link:
- https://steamcommunity.com/id/Trezzar1/

Are you a donator?:
- No

Time Spent On Server:  
- 5 days 16hours 54 minute
- https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...D0966B5CF/[url=https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/781855599857192241/4253860D10DF9AB8CF7393FA2086FA0D9531D3A0/][/url]

RP Name:
- tre zzar1

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
- 1 warn
- 0 kicks
- 0 bans

Location (To check timezones):
- Western Australia (GMT+8)

Do you have a microphone:
- Yes (astro A10)

Short Description About You:
- my name is bailey and i am the 2nd child of the family. i have been playing games since i could remember. i always love playing on servers because i get to meet new people and have different experiences every time i play on server and especially this one. i am a type of person to always help when i can. i am very hands on with events and participation on any helping hand situation.

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
-i only know some of the ULX commands such as (!xban, !tp, !bring, !log ,cloak and !menu) i may need to be taught

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app?
-i agree not to pester or annoy anyone about my staff app

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies to the best of your ability?
- yes I do understand I have to put effort into my app

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator?
- so I am able to make sure other people can get help when is needed and help new players into the basic of Garry’s mod and oculus gaming
- Keep rules enforced

Why should we accept your application?
- i have and very long temper and can’t get angry very easily
- i am joyful and love making new friends
- i am skilled in understanding in people’s perspectives
- i always listen to people
- i have a lot of time in my hands that i would like to spend all of it on the server
- always available

Do you have any moderating experience? 
- yes I do have moderating
- I have ran a Minecraft server at school for a subject for 3 years with plugins and mods
- two ark servers 8 months due to owner shutting down
- and a python coding server as a school subject for 3 months

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
- make a sit with the victim and the rdm'er/rda'er
- check logs of rdm'er/rda'er
- ask for reason from rdm'er/rda'er if confirmed from logs
- if the reasons dont comply or follow the rules to the server I will take action in my sit
- give the rdm'er/rda'er a verbal and tell them the consequences if it happens again and if done again and the rdm'er/rda'er will get a warn for rdm/rda depends which one that has been done 

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
- permanent ban to prevent DDoS

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
- MRDM - 1 week ban
- MRDA - 1 week ban
- MNLR - 1 day ban

*END OF APPLICATION*
(harry's wisdom = just put idc in it) XD <3
[Image: swcYTob.jpg]

Neutral leaning towards -1. You're a good guy but your application needs a lot of work and I've had some negative encounters with you. Learn up the rules and you'll do great!
Darth Maul
Senior Moderator
Discord: Darth Maul#2237

MASS RDM/RDA/NLR? This Means what would you do for all mass's like massrdm/massnlr/massrda

also for the what would you do for rdm/rda Checking logs would make the app a bit better also if they are new to the server or have no warnings a verbal would do for his first but if they were verbal before then warn

As for what kind of person you are i got rdmed by you and well we did have fun i think i need to see you on the server more and have sits with you to see if you would make a good staff member 

Neutral 
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

Im sorry but my reasoning for the my rate is because you need some more work done to your app
 and ive had some bad times with you just rdming me
Neutral 

+1
i'm giving him a +1 because he really knows the rules. he knows how to RP and he never brakes the rules and i believe he can help the team staff with issue.
he also a calm person also he make fair decision.

Neutral-+1

-Very nice guy
-Friendly and just
- Good on jokes

You have a well organised application but is well in need of spelling and punctuation checks.
Kind Regards,

Lidion Ravencult - Ex Administrator & Event Manager

You manage to make your answers to all questions less than a standard sentence long. You make up for it by making all sub headings huge in font size. This is an perfect example of an awful application for someone like yourself. In the past week you have caused such a stir up in drama by being on the border of bans and white knighting people clearly in the wrong. 
Good luck with your future endevours.

Regards;
Brock Pines
-Likes it rough

Currently dating Goeldner

Neutral
I have mixed feelings.
[Image: Untitled.png]

i have had you rdm me many times and your pretty annoying.
good luck
 -Little Timmy

Hello,

We have moved your staff application into the waiting list. We do not require staff currently but when we do, the waiting list will be the first ones to be reviewed.