• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Approved Furive is Sus T-Mod Application

Steam Name:
-[OG] Furive

SteamID:

-STEAM_0:1:500829715

Steam Profile Link:
-https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198961925159/

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):

- yes, currently am

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)* 
- 5 days 16 hours 

https://imgur.com/a/R4E3EVQ
RP Name:
- Furive is SuS

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*

2 warns currently, both are mistakes 
- 15, i haven't hit puberty yet and sound a bit younger... i'm very mature for my age

Location (To check timezones):
- Perth Western Australia 

Do you have a microphone:
- yes i do, it isn't the best ever but its fine, i would rather type tho..

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
-Hi, my name is Joshua Kenny i'm 15 years old and i am addicted to Garrys mod. iv'e always liked games like Garrys mod even know i'm new i know lots about it, back to my life
i'm very mature for my age and Never swear 

i have 2 dogs 2 cats that are amazing and i love them.
i have 2 brothers also 

this is a personal fact. i have anxiety and also have a speaking disorder. all that means is that i might stutter some times if i'm nerves 

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
- yes. i know most of the commands Like warn/mute/return @/gag and more, a little more practice would be better!

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
- i agree with this. when i applied for trusted i told everyone to +1 my application, i found out instantly it was a bad idea

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
- yes i will put effort into reports and help anyone that is needed

Server Questions:

[size=undefined]

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
- i am applying for trial moderator because I'm usually online and can deal with the new players and the trolls that RDM, i think i am different to other staff because ill be online late at night and help anyone that needs help or asks a question i will also enforce all rules to the players of oculus gaming here is some more stuff i'm good at.
-Helping players that ask questions and that are new
- making sure people do the right thing when admins are not online
- make sure people know the rules of oculus gaming !

[/size]
[size=undefined]
Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
-You should accept my application because i am always active and will help anyone that asks for help or needs a question answered. here is some things that are special about me [/size]
  • I'm patient and can wait for anything.I have good friendship with most players i'm very kind and nice to everyone 
also some more information, if i'm asked to do something i will do it if its appropriate and something i can do
I'm mature
[size=undefined]as iv'e said 100 times already i'm super active and i'm on late at night when everyone is asleep

Do you have any moderating experience? 
- no i do not. i wish i did but i do know most the ulx and admin commands 

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
- i would jail them, ask why they're rdming if they leave i'll ban them for the appropriate time[/size]
[size=undefined]- i would do the same thing if someone was RDAing first strip them then jail the.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
- I would perm ban them permanently and if i can't perm ban, ill ban him as long as i can and message a higher rank/ admin

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?

- 1-2 days, then message a higher rank and see if they think the ban is appropriate or not

*END OF APPLICATION*[/size]

+1
He Knows the rules and the punishments that go with them would make a great T-Mod
[Image: 3LwrIHZ.jpg]
Liam Henson- Event Manager(because I'm gay)

+1 Knows the rules, a good fit for the staff team.
Darth Maul
Senior Moderator
Discord: Darth Maul#2237

+1 seems chill, knows rules, and we need more people from you area.

Congratulations.

I have approved your moderator application. Please contract the Staff Manager for instructions on what to do next!