• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Approved Meliodas-Sama Tmod App

Steam Name:
-Meliodas-Sama

SteamID (SteamID Finder):
-STEAM_0:0:456051607

Steam Profile Link:
-https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198872368942/

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
-Yes, Received from Orca McFly

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)* 
-2 Days 15 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1825851600
RP Name:
-Meliodas

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
-Nlr x2

Location (To check timezones):
-Perth +8:00

Do you have a microphone:
-Yes

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
-My name is James i am 15, i spend most of my week playing Videogames, to be more specific Gmod. I play Australia's Local sport AFL, i have a disease called Osgood Schlatters Disease which affects my leg (left), Osgood schlatters is when your tendons and ligaments grow too slow and cant catch up, causing stress on the bone because they grow faster, meaning that the bone(femur) grows outwards and makes a lump about a cm below the bottom of the knee cap(patella). I might have Epilepsy. I have Red hair and go by the name Ranga at school, I would prefer Ginger Ninja. In Grade 4 (9 Years old) I was depressed and had no friends, until I moved schools in year 5 and made new friends and started a new school life, making me more confident and meaning I could play with people online as well, because i used to play alone. Now i have long surpassed everything behind me and i am moving forward. Becoming a T Mod would be a great start for me in Administration, and learning ways i can talk to people and deal with people. I believe in game lessons can be used in real life.
Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
-Yes i know that you can use them in chat and also if you hold c and click on the player it comes up with Admin ULX commands.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
-Yes i have spoken to liam and he made sure that i dont. Thx Liam <3

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
-I understand and will try at my highest level to fill out my replies at more than a simple sentence answer

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
-I am applying because it would be a great experience for me and also allows me to watch over the amazing server that i love called Oculus. Applying means that more staff will be active and plus i am almost always on. I know hard stressful it can be for some admins as i have experienced how annoyed some Mods get when people ignore simple rules and completely ignore them in general. Passing on my knowledge of server rules and game mechanics to people who have just joined or simply do not understand it properly, understand.

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
-I believe you should accept my T Mod because i am a very Observant and fairly Passive Person, at times i can be aggressive, but i try my best to not lash out on people unnecessarily. Getting angry at people and being aggressive towards them will only make them angrier as well. Accepting my T Mod means that more staff will be on and people can learn from how other staff members React to people doing certain activities that or prohibited and put people in a state where they get angry at other people, I know that you must compensate for lost items and i have rarely experienced Staff compensating for my items, making sure that you cover everything even meaning that you must pull them into a sit to make sure NOTHING has been missed them so be it.

Do you have any moderating experience? 
-No but on minecraft i somewhat have

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
-Pull them into a sit give them a verbal and if it happens again a warn, but before hand i check their warns and make sure that they havn't done it before and if so an immediate warn, because they should know by then.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
-Perm Ban as quickly as possible as Barry has listed in rules

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
-1 Week as i have seen other staff do so

*END OF APPLICATION*

+1 amazing player and know what he is doing

+1
I have seen Meliodas a lot in game and he is very nice and would fit a staff member, also has a good staff app.
Good luck 
Hope to see you in the staff team in the future 

Lingo 
Event manger.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 37ac7m.jpg]

+1 Good guy, would like to see him on the staff team!
Darth Maul
Senior Moderator
Discord: Darth Maul#2237

+1 THIS MAN BETTA GET STAFF

Congratulations.

I have approved your moderator application. Please contract the Staff Manager for instructions on what to do next!