Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4800 Staff Abuse

Your RP Name: Zanther

Their RP Name: Not a Russian hacker (doesn't go on the sever though more of a ceremonial role so people think that the sever will get better someday)

Date: 19/08/2019

Description of Incident: Well i was rping and then i raided a base that belonged to plex i proceeded to shoot plex through a window after this i was then brought to Staff channel 1 where 4880 and plex were. He then asked Plex what i had done wrong, he then didn't ask for my side of the story and he proceeded to perm ban me through console.

Proof (Videos/Screenshots): Look in the sever logs (deep storage)

wowie thats really cool mr i farm hours
WE DID IT LADS!
[Image: Lf0U21e.png]

(19-08-2019, 06:42 PM)Billy Joobles Wrote: wowie thats really cool mr i farm hours

I like
[Image: Signature.png]

Just go play the minecraft server since your banned on the DarkRP server.

Oh Wait
[Image: 2.png]

First of all, Here are a few reasons that lead up to my decision to ban you based on reviews and reports of yourself and your antics.

I personally haven't been fond of what you have done in general but needless to say it doesn't reign over my parade.

My first point being - You've had a numerous amount of reports over the time I've been the Developer of Oculus Gaming (May, 2019); but being in the pocket of those higher than me you've slipped through the gaps narrowly with a warning if not a slap on the wrist,

I took action in this instance. I'll begin my reasoning with the facts.

on the other-hand I've personally seen you and so have others cheating on the minecraft server
  -  this to me; should be a community ban flat out. and if not a very stern warning.
  -> to which you had been seen by Ryan, Portal, and Julien XRaying which resulted in your abdication of 'Verified' from the minecraft server to which you may no longer access the minecraft server.

The minger'y that you have been parading in the past few month's have been astonishing. As a matter of fact - users have been asking me to deal with things that people higher than me are meant to deal with SINCE i had been crowned Developer; and I quote "I would like to tell you the dev that xx and such and such because of the bad management with the og staff team.".

taking this into consideration of users hounding me to conduct judicial processes for other staff members and users I have taken it upon myself under this sanction of your ban to have you under review until further notice.

Plex as a follow up on your half-arsed post with missing details; I was summoned by plex to take supervision over what had happened I agreed. 

Plex had informed me that he had been 'building' but due to having valuables inside his base he couldn't put one up - and due to the nature of his base design to which I was told he had a single fading door and a keypad.

a few days prior from hearsay you had knew his keypad codes by befriending plex prior to the circumstances we are at today; which you confirmed you did not during the raid have a 'paper' with his keypad codes on it OR Spy Class.

So under a technicality this falls under the NLR rule.

NLR - as spawning in to the server you have a 'new life' and have no recollection of what happened prior to joining under RP circumstances.

set aside today's incidents you have repetitively stretched a few people's wits to why you still have a position here at oculus. A few 

You also Spectated plex to gather information on his base, location and current valuables inside; this is Abusing your position of authority against another user.

and given the circumstances I believe that a 4 week punishment should be handed down to you for your actions post your abdication from the Minecraft.

We as Oculus Gaming represent a peaceful community that bands together in a relaxed semi-serious roleplay experience - its to be expected to have a zero belligerent tolerance against individuals like yourself.
if anything, you have become the vexation of what we call minges.

I would HEAVILY recommend taking this with acquiescence if you do happen to get reappointed your position to further stop you antics. 

I will include further details throughout the day tomorrow, as I have a busy schedule I'd prefer to have a lengthy discussion around this matter.

PS: I didn't even play on the server for the first 4 months of my development position on Oculus and yet I managed to achieve more progress than when I DID play on the server ( fixed year long bugs within the first few weeks of my installment. ) and I'm not even native english and I can spit out a more coherent sentence while munching darts & sinking tinnies than your original post

Off the record, I really don't like you telling me or anyone else to physically self harm themselves to a point of committing suicide in a misunderstanding of punishment as 'bullying' you're lucky that only I can see those messages and the receipient.

Thanks,

John.

[Image: 7f969889786c788fb966d0e669d3e39f.jpg]
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

ITS SPELT SERVER POOPOOPEEPEE

(19-08-2019, 08:03 PM)Jolly Whitto Wrote: First of all, Here are a few reasons that lead up to my decision to ban you based on reviews and reports of yourself and your antics.

I personally haven't been fond of what you have done in general but needless to say it doesn't reign over my parade.

My first point being - You've had a numerous amount of reports over the time I've been the Developer of Oculus Gaming (May, 2019); but being in the pocket of those higher than me you've slipped through the gaps narrowly with a warning if not a slap on the wrist,

I took action in this instance. I'll begin my reasoning with the facts.

on the other-hand I've personally seen you and so have others cheating on the minecraft server
  -  this to me; should be a community ban flat out. and if not a very stern warning.
  -> to which you had been seen by Ryan, Portal, and Julien XRaying which resulted in your abdication of 'Verified' from the minecraft server to which you may no longer access the minecraft server.

The minger'y that you have been parading in the past few month's have been astonishing. As a matter of fact - users have been asking me to deal with things that people higher than me are meant to deal with SINCE i had been crowned Developer; and I quote "I would like to tell you the dev that xx and such and such because of the bad management with the og staff team.".

taking this into consideration of users hounding me to conduct judicial processes for other staff members and users I have taken it upon myself under this sanction of your ban to have you under review until further notice.

Plex as a follow up on your half-arsed post with missing details; I was summoned by plex to take supervision over what had happened I agreed. 

Plex had informed me that he had been 'building' but due to having valuables inside his base he couldn't put one up - and due to the nature of his base design to which I was told he had a single fading door and a keypad.

a few days prior from hearsay you had knew his keypad codes by befriending plex prior to the circumstances we are at today; which you confirmed you did not during the raid have a 'paper' with his keypad codes on it OR Spy Class.

So under a technicality this falls under the NLR rule.

NLR - as spawning in to the server you have a 'new life' and have no recollection of what happened prior to joining under RP circumstances.

set aside today's incidents you have repetitively stretched a few people's wits to why you still have a position here at oculus. A few 

You also Spectated plex to gather information on his base, location and current valuables inside; this is Abusing your position of authority against another user.

and given the circumstances I believe that a 4 week punishment should be handed down to you for your actions post your abdication from the Minecraft.

We as Oculus Gaming represent a peaceful community that bands together in a relaxed semi-serious roleplay experience - its to be expected to have a zero belligerent tolerance against individuals like yourself.
if anything, you have become the vexation of what we call minges.

I would HEAVILY recommend taking this with acquiescence if you do happen to get reappointed your position to further stop you antics. 

I will include further details throughout the day tomorrow, as I have a busy schedule I'd prefer to have a lengthy discussion around this matter.

PS: I didn't even play on the server for the first 4 months of my development position on Oculus and yet I managed to achieve more progress than when I DID play on the server ( fixed year long bugs within the first few weeks of my installment. ) and I'm not even native english and I can spit out a more coherent sentence while munching darts & sinking tinnies than your original post

Off the record, I really don't like you telling me or anyone else to physically self harm themselves to a point of committing suicide in a misunderstanding of punishment as 'bullying' you're lucky that only I can see those messages and the receipient.

Thanks,

John.

Please make a TL;DR

Pingu

https://oculusgamingau.com/forums/showth...p?tid=3052

Damn this fella got roasted holy fuck
WE DID IT LADS!
[Image: Lf0U21e.png]