Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staff Complaints / The server's issue! Please give a read!

Exclamation 
Alright i feel like this needs to be something i need to address because i'm disappointing in the state of oculus a server i enjoy playing now getting ruined by these staff members, ill be putting review on everyone from S-Mod to Mod because that's where most of the issue has occurred. 

I'm not the most perfect member but i sure as hell know when i'm getting wronged badly by staff.

I guess if you guys have shit to say about me then i may as well get shit out there, so dont get salty Smile

Mods -

Corndog (Shizuku Kitayama)
- Look he knows the rules pretty well but i feel like he needs to kick back a little when it comes to hounding people about the littlest problems and acting like their life and death (if you want me to explain reply and ill explain) but overall i enjoy having him around tbh!

Dummy thiccc (Alan Doe)
- Honestly another good staff that would be a good consideration for S-Mod same as Darth maul honestly all that needs to be said for them!

Hr Ghost - Another Decent staff like i haven't noticed anything wrong with how he takes sits and how he responds to people so hes another staff member that is doing great!

Tre - Look your a nice guy and you know how to role-play i enjoy role-playing with you since you base with me quite a bit and its always nice to know that a staff can role play and staff just as good! but sometimes you change your mood from being mingy with other users or such as myself and as they step over the line the littlest you straight just change and warn/ban that player even tho you were doing the same to them, You do pretty bad phys-gun abuse and i makes me pretty upset about it but look i still enjoy you being around so i dont know how to feel tbh. (if you want i can get proof of the phys-gun abusing but ill have to wait to get in contact with ashton, john bingle or moesvn (role-players that recorded it/witnessed)

Sleek Curve - Another mod just like Darth/Alan tbh hes always a joy to talk to tbh!

Zanther - CY@ bud! but like you were too much some days and you knew that even tho i gave you countless of warnings about what you did tbh and you still continued so i'm sorry but it had to happen.

Meliodas Sama - Look we have on and off beef but i wish to repair that problem tbh because your quiet a nice guy tbh and i wish to see you do good tbh! but there are some things that you do that you abuse that is ULX and its a bad habit!

Gohan - You are just a massive minge and troll honestly you aren't worthy of the staff role tbh your on the same level as zanther its pretty sad.

S-Mod - 

Bob Harold -
man you made a big deal over my name even though I've had this name even before you were staff and even before the recent enforcing/ the last time the enforcement of changing to First and Last names i still change my name and i was staff man so i'm sorry but i wont be changing it. but other than that ive noticed that your a decent staff i'm happy with your position you deserve it.

Darth Maul - Hes a very good staff when there is an issue he reply's in seconds and hes worthy in climbing the ranks tbh hes a very respectful guy that enjoys staffing by the looks of things! thanks for helping the server and doing a great job!

Lingo - Another great staff member no complaints tbh!

Kaz - Ah! this 1 is someone that loves to nit pick and always target me for the littlest things like its insane tbh, Constantly commenting on app acting like your a good staff saying what i'm doing wrong but your honestly lucky i haven't had my recording soft wear working otherwise the amount of things i could catch you on would have gotten you into a bit of trouble. List contains - ULX off duty (No clipping), Phys-gunning users while off duty/Abusing phys-gun, Unprofessional when taking sits and talking to players. Surprised you made it to S-Mod tbh.

Ryan chin - Do you even staff? i haven't seen you the 7 days i've been playing and i haven't seen even role-play so? are you on leave? idk you tell me but a S-Mod doesn't mean Dont-Mod, you still have to staff but yet you can still have a say on my staff app that's whats funny to me tbh. and whats this shit you hate me apparently you have barely met me tbh.

P.S
I know this will mean nothing to you guys its pretty depressing because i did try and format this and speak the truth without bending any of it so you know if this was a waste of time so be it but at least this post will hopefully get seen by people that will matter and will say a word and spread the word with other staff members all i ask if for the people that i have spoken a little negative about or a lot about then people watch over them i will be recording every sit i get involved with each one of them and if it was unprofessional i will upload it and send it to Head-Admin and hopefully something gets done about it.

Examples of staff team abusing me:
Look its written i know that will mean nothing but at least it will open your eyes up to whats happening in the community and what the staff is doing to me.

-No-Clipping through my base and stealing loot or money from printers.

-Phys-gunning abusing me by dropping me from sky box even tho i have guns/items.

-Comments that are targeted and just not needed that gets said in discord tbh hearing discourages me from joining. 

-ULX on users/themselves when its off duty

That's just a few of the problems with some of this staff tbh.

I trained Darth maul I'm glad someone thinks he's a good staff member as for this post you've only brought up people who have said shit on your app and staff you like since there's so much other staff that could be called out for the stuff you listed didn't know zanther was still staff he can't even join the server Ryan hasn't been on that's true in a since but there are other sr-mods that aren't even active anymore a lot of the staff you say are chill and cool are you only called out 3 staff for being bad at there job which 1 has a reason for being why he his idk whats with zanther but kaz can get a bit of a talk to if he's still doing shit like ulx off duty since he still has a staff warn for it unless someone took it off also colour code is wrong smods are pink that's all from me get ready to get broken down by gouldner good luck
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

Sexy yum

Thank you for your review of your personal opinion about the staff ( Mods ; S-Mods ) 
I’ll keep it on my mind !  Cool
[Image: Untitled.png]

What about meeeee
Stanky leg (Stank !)
[Image: 9gdTUXd.png]

Wow didn't even mention me.. wow rude!
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]

Since you've mentioned Discord you know your mans got to. I would've usually stopped at the staff application but it's just getting jucier and jucier. As Portal mentioned above you go into detailing the reasons why you're disappointed with the server yet only have a valid case being Zanther, which we already know of. Your comment about Discord is inconvient as you've failed to mention it in support or contact a staff member to assist you.

Also, on the case of professionalism and treating others how you'd want to be treated.. didn't you get banned last night for calling a staff member the N word? mhm.. odd.
[Image: unknown.png]

(22-08-2019, 04:56 AM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: I trained Darth maul I'm glad someone thinks he's a good staff member as for this post you've only brought up people who have said shit on your app and staff you like since there's so much other staff that could be called out for the stuff you listed didn't know zanther was still staff he can't even join the server Ryan hasn't been on that's true in a since but there are other sr-mods that aren't even active anymore a lot of the staff you say are chill and cool are you only called out 3 staff for being bad at there job which 1 has a reason for being why he his idk whats with zanther but kaz can get a bit of a talk to if he's still doing shit like ulx off duty since he still has a staff warn for it unless someone took it off also colour code is wrong smods are pink that's all from me get ready to get broken down by gouldner good luck

No ive only done the people that have done be wrong and ive also mentioned the 1s that are decent at there job

(22-08-2019, 05:52 AM)Lil Woody Wrote: Thank you for your review of your personal opinion about the staff ( Mods ; S-Mods ) 
I’ll keep it on my mind !  Cool

Thank you woody much love <3

(22-08-2019, 08:17 AM)goeldner Wrote: Since you've mentioned Discord you know your mans got to. I would've usually stopped at the staff application but it's just getting jucier and jucier. As Portal mentioned above you go into detailing the reasons why you're disappointed with the server yet only have a valid case being Zanther, which we already know of. Your comment about Discord is inconvient as you've failed to mention it in support or contact a staff member to assist you.

Also, on the case of professionalism and treating others how you'd want to be treated.. didn't you get banned last night for calling a staff member the N word? mhm.. odd.

As i added goeldner, Me and tre was minging each other and apparently it was not a joke about saying the N word when he was phys gun abusing and etc so i dont see how its fair that should be looked into deeper and also you seem to be targeting me and not taking anything in consideration and making out that the staff is perfect.

(22-08-2019, 08:07 AM)Barry Wrote: Wow didn't even mention me.. wow rude!

Barry i didn't mention you because i didn't need to you haven't done me wrong.

(22-08-2019, 06:54 AM)Billy Joobles Wrote: What about meeeee

Same thing as i said for most of the staff if you haven't dont me wrong or have been supportive in my investigation so your neutral

(22-08-2019, 06:01 PM)Sanic5238 Wrote: Cunt can i be sick and die in peace? Your feedback about me is that im not on which i have a reason to not be. I dont usually go on leave while sick till late in the week because i usually get better. The fact that the only reason you wrote this is that your salty that the staff actually care about the rules and you only wrote this out of spite of the fact you got banned. Like literally grow up

you really dont know how to take feed back and plus i dont give 2 fucks about fucking getting banned im doing this so you guys know how to open your eyes and look at the fucking mods and other staff around you and see what they are doing wrong, do go and die in peace

Jeezus