• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Declined Bulletfeed's staff app

Steam Name:
-BULLETFEED

SteamID (SteamID Finder):
-STEAM_0:0:48854866

Steam Profile Link:
-//steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057975460/

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):yes i am
-

Time Spent On Server:32days+
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
-

RP Name:
-Bullet Feed

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:5-6 at most
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
-

Location (To check timezones):QLD
-

Do you have a microphone:
-yes i do
Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):I'm 21 years old, have been playing G-Mod every night for the last 5 years.  
I have just gotten from a brake from gmod as my life got busy and it has calmed down and i want to come back to the staff team

-

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?yes i know all most all comands if not most of them aka !bring,!return,!warn,!goto,!noclip,!jail,!unjail,!xban,!ban <name> <time> <why>,!kick,!slap,!hp
-

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?yes as i know as i was staff and it pissed me off when i was asked and i know I'll get -1 if i ask
-

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?yes i do and sorry haha
-

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?I have been playing oculus for about 3 years and because i miss staffing and the staff team and i dont have much to do at the time being and wish to put my xp to good use and help
everyone have a good time and the best part is i dont need to be trained as i have how to staff and i would like to thing i'm good at it
-

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict") have a good understanding of the server rules.  I am fair and understanding to new people who are learning,
but strict on people that repeatedly break the server rules.
-

Do you have any moderating experience? yes i do as i was staff for 6 months or so before i left i made it to admin
-

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's? i would cheek logs to see what had happened then ask both poeple what there storys are and then make my mind up on what happened and if i think thay need a warn then i will do so
-

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?i would 1day ban them and get a admin + to make it a perm
-

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?as t-mod 1 day ban and get higher up to make it a week ban or as a mod 1 week ban

Haven't seen you on the server come on a bit more 

neutral/+1

Good luck
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

(31-08-2019, 06:33 PM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: Haven't seen you on the server come on a bit more 

neutral/+1

Good luck
i have just moved place and left my job so i have time to staff now and i will be on more now

BIG +1 you’ve been busy with life which is fair, great guy good at staffing. P.S better staff than portal ? *sends hearts*
TIM
[Image: Ass.gif]

+1 i9wefhosdhipweo fjidfohspo'fl; vj FUCKING HURRY UP CUNT
Super Sayin Sandwich 
[Image: son-gohan-wallpaper-19.jpg]

+1
I think you will be a good staff member.
[Image: Untitled.png]

Neutral 

I would have liked to have seen you be more active before applying for a staff position because it just seems like you want it back straight away without being active on the server...
Should probably put a little bit more effort into the application.
Once I see you be more active within the newly growing player base I'll gladly change to a +1

All the best

1- RDMed me not cool
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain

He rdmed me aswell 
Also is it me or are you inactive recently. Or is it just bad timing
He likes to show attitude to me / meanie and tells me what to do.
( "you've been staff for around a month and you think you now all the rules. Shut up" - BulletFeed ) 
He dosent like me and some other staff members
Kaz - Snr Moderator
Kaz#4648

Neutral
I agree with Nick, possibly just get to know the current community and avoid any Staff sits (RDM mentioned above?)