unban

Steam Name: 

Draky

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:54703834

RP Name:  
JohnWick

Ban Reason: 
I was banned for sit glitching into the side of the map and i had printers there, i know it isnt allowed but i still did it anyway because there were only 4-6 ppl on the server and i didnt care.

Ban Date: 
Aug 31st 2019

Ban Length: 
Sep 08 2019

Staff Who Banned You: 
Not sure doesnt say

Why You Should Be Unbanned:
Listen, ill never do it again alright i know the rules and ive played a really long time on the server to know them 3-4 years. + i only play oculus and ive spent a shit load of money, bought a knife that i never got either :/ deddy never fixed it for me.
-
Trusted Donator

[Image: giphy.gif]
JOHNWICK

Before we had the Hard Reset i caught you doing the same thing so imma say 1- 

Better Luck next time
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

(31-08-2019, 05:37 PM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: Before we had the Hard Reset i caught you doing the same thing so imma say 1- 

Better Luck next time

Never happened this is first time I've done it. Don't make up bs, where's ur proof also.
Trusted Donator

[Image: giphy.gif]
JOHNWICK

Hello,

We've read through your ban appeal and it is currently under investigation. Please be patient while we read through server logs and talk to witnesses. 

Thank you, and remember all decisions are FINAL.

Hello, We have looked over your ban appeal and believe there is not sufficient evidence available to repeal your ban.

If you find new evidence or would like to appeal again feel free.

If you would like to have a private chat about this please feel free to contact me on the Oculus discord.

Please note that appealing a third time will result in your posts being automatically deleted and your account will be banned from the forum.

Thank you.