Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

THIS SERVER IS THE BIGGEST SHIT SHOW

i tried playing this server legitly but everytime i tried i get rdm'd then nothing is done about it, people advert a raid from inside my house and apparently thats ok. someone was raiding right by spawn and kept killing me cause of "nlr". I GOT BANNED FOR 3 DAYS BECAUSE I TRIED WALKING PAST SOMEONE RAIDING. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SERVER I DONT CARE IF THIS POST GETS REMOVED. THIS SERVER HAS THE SHITTEST ADMINS.

You were the guy who kept oon nlring when i was trying to raid. I left it off the first time i raided. Then next time i raided, you continued to nlr everytime i killed you. Then i called a staff member. After that you were banned ffor 3 days for mnlr.
NLR = New life rule.
Dont interact with the player who killed you within 2 minutes / or in raid
Dont goto the same spot where you died within 2 minutminutes.
Forgot everything that happen to you during your previous life.

Hello, if you wish to post a staff complaint please use the following template

Your RP Name:

Their RP Name:

Date:

Description of Incident:

Proof (Videos/Screenshots):

If you wish to have a discussion about the events that have happened feel free to message me on the Oculus discord.
[Image: unknown.png]

(31-08-2019, 09:20 PM)Phaze ØŵØ Wrote: i tried playing this server legitly but everytime i tried i get rdm'd then nothing is done about it, people advert a raid from inside my house and apparently thats ok. someone was raiding right by spawn and kept killing me cause of "nlr". I GOT BANNED FOR 3 DAYS BECAUSE I TRIED WALKING PAST SOMEONE RAIDING. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SERVER I DONT CARE IF THIS POST GETS REMOVED. THIS SERVER HAS THE SHITTEST ADMINS.

Hey man its not the admins faults they just have to follow the rules so dont call the admins shit they dont deserve that

Hello, We have looked over your ban appeal and believe there is not sufficient evidence available to repeal your ban.

If you find new evidence or would like to appeal again feel free.

Please note that appealing a third time will result in your posts being automatically deleted and your account will be banned from the forum.

Thank you.
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]