Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Declined Trusted Aplitcation

Trusted Application:
*By applying for 'Trusted' you understand that you must abide by all server and and trusted guidelines at all times and that your position is not permanent and can be taken away from you at any stage given proper reason.* 

Before applying please read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR TRUSTED" post to ensure you meet all the requirements.

*START OF APPLICATION*

General Questions:

Steam Name: [OG] Typzz
-

SteamID (SteamID Finder):

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons): 
-no I'm not but I wish to do in the future when I get a credit card

Steam Profile Link:
-https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198400664304

-

Server Questions:

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
- https://imgur.com/a/r2OQvvn

RP Name:Isaac
-

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
-14 times sadly i know that 14 wont make me be trusted im inproving not getting warned happely

Trusted Questions:

How would you describe your reputation with the player base and staff team?: 
-I think good but i think lee Harvey and his friend hate me because they mug me all the time 

In 100 words or less, what makes you fitting for trusted?:
-Im a kind person i dont lie i respect admin because they help us

Do you swear to uphold the values of Oculus Gaming and not abuse the limited power given to you?:
-I never swear or else i will get a beating by my parents 

*END OF APPLICATION*

What a legend, He doesn't swear. That's good to hear my friend.
Timmy Tim - HA

(04-09-2019, 05:46 PM)Timmy Tim Wrote: What a legend, He doesn't swear. That's good to hear my friend.
No need to Swear Timmy

You have a lot of warns but who doesn't if your improving then thats good enough i guess, ive seen you on a lot but you are a bit mingy at times if you can improve on that as well that would be great

For now neutral

Good Luck
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 Hes going to get a credit card so he can shout me drinks!

Good luck +1

That makes it a +2
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]

(04-09-2019, 05:50 PM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: You have a lot of warns but who doesn't if your improving then thats good enough i guess, ive seen you on a lot but you are a bit mingy at times if you can improve on that as well that would be great

For now neutral

Good Luck

Ill try and inprove to not minge

+1
I think you will be a good trusted member.
[Image: Untitled.png]

I have had a lot of problems with you lately, and I think your app needs more detail.

Lingo
Admin

(04-09-2019, 05:50 PM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: You have a lot of warns but who doesn't if your improving then thats good enough i guess, ive seen you on a lot but you are a bit mingy at times if you can improve on that as well that would be great

For now neutral

Good Luck
So can i be trusted or no?

thats up to Head Admins not me 
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]