Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lil Greedo staff app 3.0!!!!!

Steam Name: IM A GREEDY FUCK.(Sorry for the name)

SteamID (STEAM_1:1:93826713):

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/bitchesrreal/

Time Spent On Server: at the time of me making this staff application i have 14hrs 41min(after server restet).

RP Name: Lil Greedo.

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?: I have one warn for Revenge RDM/ Stun stick abuse, not my finest moment but cant take it back.
Location (To check timezones): UTC+10 AEST Australia New South Wales.

Do you have a microphone: Yes i have a microphone and use it non stop.

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph): I am currently working as a 1st year apprentice for light vehicle mechanic, my back ground is Greek and Italian. i would like to think im a car enthusiast, i also like to cook when  i have the chance to.

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them? (At-least two sentences): I understand ULX commands reasonably well but a little rusty due to not using ULX in a while. I've previously used them on other game modes on Garry's Mod e.g STRP. an an example !ban (player) 1w, !goto (player), !kick (player) (reason), !bring (player) !jail (player), !freeze (player).

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app: I agree not to talk about or ask staff or the community to look at my application as i want to see what the community thinks without advertisements.
(Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)

SERVER QUESTIONS

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?  I would love to become a Trial Moderator because i believe I can help other staff in sits when the two parties aren't cooperating with the staff member and from experience i know that staff have trouble pursuing all players needs, but also want to make the sever a more enjoyable place when their are players breaking the rules. Another reason i would like to become a T-Mod is due to wanting helping the community when their are not enough staff members active for example someone is RDMING and as a normal player i feel helpless that i can't do anything about the issue so becoming staff would help me giveback to the community. 

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) I believe you should accept my T-Mod application because when in a staff matter I'll strict but also make sure things get out of hand but also I'm calm/kind but not to the extent of letting players take advantage of me, and getting what they want. I also want to make the community a fun and enjoyable place where people can kick back and relax while playing with a few mates they have made while on the server. If you accept my application I'll strive to do my best and not let down the community that i have enjoyed playing since i first joined with open arms.

Do you have any moderating experience? I have some experience moderating on Garry's Mod server's as I've been and admin and a CO Owner on SWRP servers. I have also been a mod in this server twice before but was demoted to inactivity (Personal reasons and had to resign due to computer issues)

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?  If a player rdm's or rda's i would warn them for both and if it was a mass RDM OR RDA i would ban them for a week.(If i can't ban for a week i'll ask a staff member to extend the ban on discord.)

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server? I'f a player or group of players make a DDoS threat towards the server I would instantly IP ban(perma) the player(s) and warn the staff and if needed the community that server might get DDoSed and to be prepared for something to happen.

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR? I would ban a player for Mass RDM/RDA/NLR for 1 week and i would compensate the players who got RDMED or RDAED.

As stated in the thread of "READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING FOR TRIAL MODERATOR" it say's quite clearly you need over 24 hours.
Haven't been active from my eyes.
I suggest being on a bit more.
If I'm wrong feel free to let me know.
Regards,
[Image: unknown.png]

Having a good read of your app I can say I don't think you would be fit for a staff role on our staff team reasons being 

Not having 24hrs

Admitting to being demoted for being inactive

You should also put more detail into "what actions would you take if someone rdmed/rdaed" can't just warn someone straight up without checking logs

If your abit more active on the server then I'll gladly change to a neutral/+1 but for now 

-1 better luck next time
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

I feel like you dont know the rules. and try to be more active on the server. You were annoying staff today (7/9/19) so its  a -1 From me.
Kaz - Snr Moderator
Kaz#4648

i have not seen you on the server a lot, and i had a big problem with you today and you did not deal with it professionally, saying stuff like "What a shit admin" and other stuff like that. 

Lingo 
Admin

-1 alt e abused to flat grass
not cool chief
Vladamir Niceman
Senior Moderator or something like that

[Image: benresign.PNG]

Sorry, after due consideration we do not believe you would be suitable for a staff position (Due to you Sit-Glitching to Flatgrass with your friend and setting up base there). Please contact me or any of the higher-ups if you have any further questions. Thank you.
[Image: Untitled.png]