Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hello i'm SoLic

and i'm primarily here to see if anyone would be interested in some Original Oculus Usernames/gamertags/whatever you call them.

Below is the list of what I own. I'm unaware if theres a market for these or if they get banned if/when sold so let me know if i should star these out due to their terms:

America

Hope

Color

Betray

Fine

Professional

Word

Fallout

Life

Wise

Fuse

Joke

Reap

Date

Rule

Gods

Godd

OMFG

Animal

Destroy

Anger

Agony

illegal

Taken

Ruthless

Reason

each i'm selling for $50-100 .

Let me know if interested, a middleman cash be used I accept cash app/BTC. 

kik me : _soLic

ill take cheaper. Hmu

Hi solic, nice to meet you Smile .
[Image: Untitled.png]

(05-10-2019, 01:08 PM)Lil Woody Wrote: Hi solic, nice to meet you Smile .

Hello.. Lil slow here... but hey it happens with newer systems

Hey Annmaree and Jamie , welcome to the forum . we would all like to get away as much as we can...but.
Bernie .
I see Dot has also welcomed you...ditto .

IM Ann, been crocheting since I was 10. Taught myself with some help from my grandmother. She gave me a hook, book and some yarn. Crocheting ever since. I like to make all kinds of things. Do allot for charity.

I agree on that GNU, I have glanced around at gallerys and I am amazed. I thank you all for the warm welcome and hope I will learn from you.

GIMP on

my name is Chiedza and I am 16 years old. I love knitting and Ive been doing it since I was 9 years old. Despite that, Ive still got so much to learn because I hadnt been knitting for a while. I have my own knitting blog too, but Its not very good. Feel free to recommend anything. Thanks

Welcome aboard M3SH. Glad you have you...
You have come to the right place for help and I can avow to that. Just ask and someone will come to your rescue.

Happy Gimping.

What the fuck is going on here!
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]