• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Declined john's tmod app

Steam Name:
Draky

SteamID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:1:54703834

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069673397/

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
Yes.

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
[Image: unknown.png]

RP Name:
JohnWick

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
I currently have 6 warns from 6 months ago by Kaito, GamingFool, John Sander.
I have been banned once around 2 weeks ago for sit glitching which i swore to not do again.

Location (To check timezones):
ACT/Canberra - AEST 

Do you have a microphone:
Yes a decent one.

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
Im a year 11/12 dropout (completed year 10) who is doing a certificate III for tiling to take over my dads company and run it myself. I don't like to play any kinds of sports 
(lazy ass). I was home schooled throughout year 7 to 10 so I don't have many Irl friends, I also have a big ass family too (9 kids).I am also arab, was born in Australia tho but my parents are from Palestine.

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
I understand most of the common ones used.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
Yes I agree.

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
Yes I completey understand and will try my best effort to fill them out.

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
I have been playing on this server for 2 years or so now and would like to have a chance to become a part of staff team, I have had to help many new players and had to deal with A LOT of rule breakers that i cannot do anything about. I really want to help people play on the server the way it is supposed to be played. I have wanted to apply for staff for a really long time but I dont think I could have with my relationship with the old staff members. I think my relation ship with the new staff team is going well and have not had any SERIOUS trouble with anyone, except kazz (didn't like him) which i have apologized to and I am ok with now, hope you feel the same way buddy.

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
I have had a lot of experience on oculus for the past 2 years and I think I could have the chance of becoming a Staff Member. I know all the rules and I can handle really tough situations pretty good. I am patient when it comes to people learning and understanding something, but if it were someone purposely breaking rules I am strict.

Do you have any moderating experience? 
Yes I have moderated several times on multiple games such as Minecraft, CSGO. I used to be a Mod+ on a server named mcpvp, it had over 4000 players. and I used to be a co owner on a csgo surf server.

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
I would bring both people onto an admin roof and find out both sides of the story, then I will check logs to examine the situation and if rules were broken and the person had done it by mistake or has no warns for the situation I would verbally warn them, but if it does happen again I would give them a written warn.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
If i have the permission to ban permanently I will do so, if not then i will ban them for as long as I can and contact a higher up staff to deal with it.

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
If it were intentional they would be banned for around a week.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

Sincerely John
-

*END OF APPLICATION*
TRUSTED

JOHNWICK

Neutral
You app seems good BUT i have not seen you on the server that much recently, and the ban 2 weeks ago scares me a bit. 

Lingo
Admin 

(23-09-2019, 11:22 AM)Lingo5656 Wrote:  Neutral
You app seems good BUT i have not seen you on the server that much recently, and the ban 2 weeks ago scares me a bit. 

Lingo
Admin 

fair enough yea im on a lot when the servers dead like early mornings but thanks
TRUSTED

JOHNWICK

From what i see from you on the server (And Discord) i Don't think you would be suited for the role Staff Mostly Because you had a rant about how you hate the server and the staff team you also have done some really bad stuff on the server which if you had staff powers you would abuse the shit out of it 1-

Better Luck Next Time
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

and i apologized and said i wouldnt do it again portal that was the past this is now, you just personally dont like me, but thats ok you don't have to.
TRUSTED

JOHNWICK

Neutral
I'm not going to give a -1 or +1 for the moment.
[Image: Untitled.png]

Neutral 
I dunno man  Confused
[Image: qzx24iv.png]

you also have done some really bad stuff on the server

??? what have i done plz explain 
TRUSTED

JOHNWICK

Sorry, I Agree With Portal And Lingo, -1 From Me

Lil Kitty- Mod
Trial Mod / Ex - Mod
[Image: a6fd7374a84a9cfe836f034f67afa29c.webp?size=128]