Steam Profile Link:
 - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198860486497/

Are you a donator?
 - No i am not.

Time Spent On Server:
 - https://imgur.com/a/XNGKNRF

RP Name:
 - Jeffa Lu

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?
 - https://imgur.com/a/XNGKNRF
 - i believe i have been banned twice for MRDM a while ago, ever since then i have only recieve 2 warns (I hope that my past does not affect this too much)

Do you have a microphone:
 - Yes

Short description of you:
 - I am a mere boy who enjoys talking to people/sparking a conversation aswell as resolving conflict. I spend time playing video games with a side passion project generally in the works. I am currently studying through the ATAR pathway with hopes of attending UNI. 

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
 - I understand that majority of ULX commands and how to use them but for those that i am unaware of i am eager to learn.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your application
 - I agree to this

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies to the best of your ability?
 - I understand this fact and i will fill out this Application to the best of my ability.

Server Questions:
Why are you applying for Trial Moderator
 - i have enjoyed staffing on other servers and have seen a lack of staff members active during late hours. I want to help the server with the soon to come holiday rush and provide a comfortable RP experience for all users.

Why should we accept your application?
 - I have an adaptable staffing method, I am strict when the user needs a sense of authority in the Sit/interaction.

Do you have any moderating experience?
 - I have been Moderator on past servers which has developed a flexible staffing method and a calm approach to situations.

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's
 - If a sit was called with the subject being RDM or RDA I would bring the user who called the sit and listen to what happened, I would then bring the perpetrator and explain the story that I have been told. I would listen to the perpetrator's response and compare with the logs to identify if the story is true or not. If it was a blatant RDM or RDA situation (no lying to staff) then I would see their previous warns and if they have not been warned for RDM or RDA and were just unaware of the rules I would refer then to !rules and give them a verbal.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
 - I would immediately ban for the longest time I can then document the evidence and send the STEAM ID to a higher up with the evidence (if required)

How long would you ban someone for Mass RDM/RDA/NLR? 
 - For these such offenses I would again ban them for the max amount of time I can as a T-Mod (or a week if I had access) and once again document the evidence and provice the relevant information to a higher up to provide the punishment that is deserved.

*END OF APPLICATION*

+1 amazing player, knows the rules very well... Amazing app too ! <3 hope to see you in the staff team

+1

Good bloke always mature in admin sits.

Don't see a problem with him having a staff position.

All the best!
[Image: unknown.png]

+3
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]

+1
I have seen you on the server a lot and have never had a problem with you, and app has lot of detail and info. 
Good luck

Edit: -1 said the N-Word

Edit - Edit: +1 
When I watch the recording I can not hear the N-Word 

Lingo

Admin 

Would have +1ed but you just got banned for racism... 
[Image: qzx24iv.png]

(20-09-2019, 05:22 PM)Mercy main Wrote: -1 
Would have +1ed but you just got banned for racism... 

I am currently trying to appeal that since i believe it was a misunderstanding in VC
i understand that even this misunderstanding results in the immediate termination of my application

Neutral
I'll probably edit this after
[Image: Untitled.png]

Neutral 

kind of a minge tbh also got banned for racism ill leave that i side for now apps pretty good but i'd need to see you more on the server cause never really hung out or see you role play before 
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

How tf does this have 222 views already ??