Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Approved untrusted applying for tmod

Untrusted

SteamID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:119756233nkhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199778195/
Steam Profile Li

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)* 
I have spent 60 hours and 34 minute on this great sever you guys are running and i cant stop playing its so much fun.
https://imgur.com/a/KWFp45r 

RP Name:
untrusted
How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)
i currently have 0 warns

Location (To check timezones):
Time zone in Brisbane QLD (GMT+10)
Do you have a microphone:
yes.
Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
My name is Jaiden i am 16 years old and currently in high school (year 10) i am studying hpe, certificate 3 fitness, legal studies, chemistry  and doing a higher math and English than others. when i grow up i would love to become a PT (personal trainer and wanting bachelors ) a scientist in cold fusion or a game designer in my spare time i play video games or go out side.
Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them? (At-least two sentences):
I understand ulx commands such as ( ulx ban, ulx jail, ulx slay  these command are useful on any server and should be on every server. 
Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app:
(Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)

I agree
SERVER QUESTIONS

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
i applied for this position because i feel like it would fit me, i see a lot of rule breakers on the server and i hate seeing mas rdms and the admins shouldn't have to deal with that so they wont have to deal with it because i will deal with it also people getting out of the map and putting printers they should be warned because they didn't even put "@" and ask for help.

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
you should accept me because i stand out and i do my job, as soon as something needs to be done its finished. i'm very patient and i can deal under pressure. no matter the problem i will solve it within a few minutes 
Do you have any moderating experience
I use to be a Senior Mod on this server for a year or two then my computer's fan burnt and broke down and i wasn't able to play anymore until i got a new computer and so now i am reapplying other experience i had was on a server named lucid gaming i was admin on there and i did my best to keep the server up and running. From my past experiences of staffing i have made mistakes and i have learnt from them and i believe that i am in the best shape for this position. 
What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
the actions i would take if someone rdm's/rda's i would give them a verbal warning then if he dose it again give them a warn on !warn.
What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
if someone threatened to ddos the server you do whats necessary and permanently ban him form the server.
How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
24h minimum and at the start if it gets worse and he dose it again week then month then talk to a higher admin.

untrusted

+1 
You seem like you have the experience, but i would like to see you on the server a bit more.

Ps for How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM / RDM / NLR [b]i want to know how long to ban someone for MassRDM then RDM then NLR.[/b]

Lingo
Admin

dunno neutral/+1

havent seen you on server that much bet yeah you alright
Vladamir Niceman
Senior Moderator or something like that

[Image: benresign.PNG]

Big fat +1
WELCOME BACK MY BOY, KEEP GETTING ON THE SERVER LIKE THAT Big Grin
[Image: Untitled.png]

Congratulations.

I have approved your moderator application. Please contract the Staff Manager for instructions on what to do next!