Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bobo's staff app Moved to waiting list by: Sanic5238

Steam Name:Acustic Mulsim

SteamID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_1:0:72551448

Steam Profile Linkhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105368624/

Time Spent On Server: Time spent on server 4 days 18 hours 15 mins time

RP NameBobo.

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:1 Warning for having Hobo in my name and not being a hobo.                                                                                                          

Location (To check timezones)Australia QLD

Do you have a microphoneYes
Short Description About You:Hi my name is Ethan better known as Bobo in game I enjoy eating sleeping and playing games apart from that I like to do sports like Tennis and Softball I play softball as it has a very good touch to me as I've been good at it from day 1, and tennis as it's a good form of exercise. I work part time in an IT Shop and part time pushing trolleys I was born in NSW moved to QLD and have 1 step sister and 2 step brothers.

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?: Yes I understand how to use some the ulx commands from being self taught or taught to me by other people and have been staff on this server before.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app: No I wouldn't as I know what it is like to be hassled with staff apps as I have been admin on an other server and I want to get a real report on what my application and there thoughts are.

SERVER QUESTIONS

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator? I am applying for trial moderator as I would like to be apart of the staff team once again after seeing how big the server has gotten from last year, I'm also applying as its something I will enjoy to do in my free time.

Why should we accept your application? You should accept my application as I'm someone who can respond fast if staff are needed, I'm also non bias and will take the point of view from both sides of the sit, I can also be available most days except from Tuesdays and part of Saturday night apart from that I will be available after 4 O clock every day (apart from Sunday that's all day). I'm also someone who is very friendly and nice to everyone I meet and will be able to give help when ever it's needed.

Do you have any moderating experience? Yes I do with one server only called Neptune I went from event manager to mod to admin in about 2 months and stayed admin for about 1.5 months until it shutdown but they still have there steam group up so you can ask owner if you want for a legit result of me being admin.
And I have been Mod on this server twice first time ended because I had diapered and second time ended because PC blew up.

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's? I would first take them to a sit then bring the victim of said RDM/RDA with them and ask them if there was a reason for the kill or arrest and get both sides of the story if they did RDM/RDA then I will warn them and tell them what they can do better to ensure it doesn't happen again, if they didn't RDM/RDA I will tell the other person why and how come.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server? I would take a screenshot of said person and get a higher up to permanently ban them and if they want to appeal on the forms they can and I will link them the first rule of the server "Joking about DDoSing the server will result in a permanent ban". 

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR? I would ban them for 7 days on the first offence and if they do return and do it again I would get a higher up to back me up on a ban of 1+ month and if the do return after that and continue to mass RDM/RDA/NLR I will get a higher up to permanently ban them.
I can play all stars on record

EDIT: The warning was removed from when I last checked.

Neutral I havent seen you in game at all
[Image: jw2QNZE.png]

Haven't really seen you on the server and your staff application is good but the colours kinda hurt my eyes or that's just me you know and also good luck and hope to see you soon
[Image: swcYTob.jpg]

I don't know who you are.
[Image: Untitled.png]

(07-10-2019, 07:18 PM)dingleberry Wrote: Neutral I havent seen you in game at all

I wasn't on for 3 or so days as I was on camp sorry for that.

Haven't seen you in-game once.
[Image: 98042510e7b895f1a595d7b561ab9e05.png]

(10-10-2019, 01:31 PM)goeldner Wrote: -1

Haven't seen you in-game once.

I was on yesterday for around 4-5 ish hours and for the week before I was on camp so :/ but thanks anyways.

(08-10-2019, 12:37 PM)Trezzar1 Wrote: Haven't really seen you on the server and your staff application is good but the colours kinda hurt my eyes or that's just me you know and also good luck and hope to see you soon

Thanks but yeah last week I was on camp but im back on more active again.

Neutral
Have not seen you in game, but your app is not to bad if I saw you on the server a bit more I could change this to a +1 
Good luck 
[Image: unknown.png]

Hello,

We have moved your staff application into the waiting list. We do not require staff currently but when we do, the waiting list will be the first ones to be reviewed.
[Image: 2.png]