Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Approved Evil Mevil's Staff App 2.0

*START OF APPLICATION*

General Questions:

Special Note:
This a Reapplication. I listened to your feedback on my last app and have tweaked this new one to suit your criticism. 
I hope you take into account that I have been on the server nearly everyday for the last three weeks and have built a rapport with both staff and members of the community.
I have dedicated most of my free time to this server as I wish to plant myself within the community by contributing my time to helping others and relieving all staff for their hard work.
Thank you so much for reading my app and hope you take me under consideration for staff. Wink

Steam Name: Evil
-

SteamID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:8629153
-

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977524034/
-

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
- yes

Time Spent On Server: 
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
3day 9h https://imgur.com/a/WArf8GU

RP Name: 
Evil Mevil

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?: 
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*

Location (To check timezones): 
Auckland (GMT+12)

Do you have a microphone:
Yes

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph): 
I am a fun, friendly and hard working. I value resposiblity and loyalty above all else. Im always looking to make new friends and eager to play with whoever. Even through the worst of time.. I always put on a smile. My entire family are gamers including my 5 year old sister and both my parents. We've all played tonnes of games but my favorite one is definately Garrys Mod. I've spent over 5000 hours on it and am still having fun. Ive always been a positive guy and hope to remain that way for the rest of my life. If you meet me I hope thats how you would describe me. Wink

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them? 
Yes, I already have all my custom binds setup

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
I agree

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
I do

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
This is a great server and very populated but I noticed that there is a lack of moderation during some of the down hours of the day. Most staff are only on around peak time. Well I want to help the server and allow it to be montiored more hours of the day to prevent rule breaking and welcome those first coming on the server so we can keep our numbers up. Another not is that I would like to relieve the staff who have already spent their own time moderating the server. I have respect for the staff and wish to make their live easier by allowing me to take the sits while they have their own fun.

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
- I have "A LOT" of experience in areas of moderation. There are literally dozens of servers that I have moderated over the years that I have forgot most of the names (If you wish for me to list some I can). I have founded and run 2 successful communities where I ran and developed heaps of servers on multiple games such as Arma 3, Ark, Rust, Minecraft, Scum, Conan and of course Garry's Mod. I believe this is a top server and for the top server I believe you need top staff members. By now you may be sick of training noobie T-Mods who don't know what the hell they are doing. Thats why I ask that you give me a chance to help out this server and better it for all. (Im sorry if it sounds like Im bragging, im not, I am just listing qulifactions and I know it sounds a bit douchey haha)

Do you have any moderating experience? 
- Most of it is listed above so yes I have tonnes of moderating experience Wink

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
Usually a written warning if I see RDM or RDAs with a harsher punishment for subsequent offences. A verbal warning for those it was a genuine accident and tell them to be more careful of their shooting

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
A threat to the server is unaccepteable and will be perma banned instantly

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR? - At minimum a 7 Day and following that a perma. Don't waste time being nice/gentle with people who intentionally join the server to break roleplay and destroy everyone else experience

Bonus Facts - 

* I am highly experienced with moderation and administration

* I have run and owned a lot of servers

* I require no training

* I have management experience

* I know the game (5000+ hours)

* Sat 100+ sits (In truth the number is much higher)

* Im dedicated and hard working
* Im fair but fun

-

*END OF APPLICATION*

Neutral, Although the application does seem to have some quality and you would be a great addition to the staff team, you could have added more into the questions where it said "One paragraph mininum", if you can edit it and add some more to the answers i'd be glad to give you a +1

(30-09-2019, 12:39 PM)Mario Manocchio Wrote: Neutral, Although the application does seem to have some quality and you would be a great addition to the staff team, you could have added more into the questions where it said "One paragraph mininum", if you can edit it and add some more to the answers i'd be glad to give you a +1

Hey thanks so much for your response. Ive added more content and depth to my short description of me. Thanks again for your criticism Wink

Note I only got one warn recently for countering and not finishing the raid. Fyi

You're alright but maybe not perm someone for massrdm kinda scary 1+

Good Luck
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

(02-10-2019, 12:34 PM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: You're alright but maybe not perm someone for massrdm kinda scary 1+

Good Luck

Hahaha yeah. Ive just delt with so many massRDM'ers and giving them second and third chances and just doing it again. Ive just learnt that those sorts of players are simply here to ruin everyone elses fun just so they can have a laugh. They may as well had spit in my face haha. Cheers so much for the +1

+1
I think you'll be a good staff member.
[Image: Untitled.png]

(02-10-2019, 06:48 PM)Lil Woody Wrote: +1
I think you'll be a good staff member.

Thanks a lot Woody!!! <3

+1 
quality application , well formated and you seem good in game 
[Image: qzx24iv.png]

(03-10-2019, 11:11 AM)Mercy main Wrote: +1 
quality application , well formated and you seem good in game 

Thanks a lot!!