Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Declined Jxmmi's Staff Application (T-Mod App)

General Questions:

Steam Name: Jxmmi.-
-

SteamID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:75102734
-

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110471197
-

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
- Yes, I have purchased the permanent donator rank.  I am also trusted on the server.

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
- 32 Hours and 31 minutes - https://imgur.com/a/OsAyGBe

RP Name: Jxmmi
-

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
- 1/0/0 I was warned for breaking NLR at least 6 - 12 months ago when i didn't quiet understand the NLR rule however, I have recently thoroughly read the rules and have a high understanding of all the rules.

-

Location (To check timezones): WA, Bunbury, AWST.
-

Do you have a microphone: Yes, I have a working microphone.
-

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph): I am 15 year old male and I consider myself a chill and relaxed person. I'm studying at a private school in Western Australia. I am also employed and working casually at McDonald's. I participate in Army Cadets for the Australian Defense Force and have done so for the past 3 years, so I am familiar with leadership and team-working skills, I am also looking for a future career in the ADF. I have 477 hours on Gmod and have cast knowledge about the game. I have also been staff on a disbanded server called Nitro Networks. I was staff (Full moderator) for around 4-5 months before the server disbanded.
-

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
- Yes, I have been staff before and I completely understand and know how to use ULX commands.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
- I agree to not ask other users/staff to view my application.

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
- I understand that I must put effort into my application.

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
- As previously mentioned before, I was a moderator on Nitro Networks for around 6 months (this was around a year ago). That was my first time I have ever been apart of a staff team. I really enjoyed being apart of a staff team and helping to improve the server to the best of my ability. Once the server disbanded I stopped playing Gmod for a while. I have recently got back into playing Gmod and have realized how I enjoyed being apart of a staff team.

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
- I am a relaxed person, easy going and aim to have fun and help improve other peoples experience on the server. As mentioned before I am a relaxed person however, when it comes to dealing with situations (hackers, rule breakers ect.) I put on a professional state of mind and always refer to the rules as guidelines.
Positive Attitude: Throughout my time being staff, I have witnessed a lot of positive and negative attitude/behavior, some people never changed and some I changed from being a negative person to a positive person. I was well-known and people greeted me whenever I joined the sever. I always carry a positive attitude where ever I go and always have done.

Dealing with Hackers and Rule Breakers: Catching hackers and rule breakers is also one of the most vital points of being a staff. Due to my past experience, I have a good understanding of how to catch and punish hackers to the correct extent. As mentioned before I am very patient, if I'm not sure if someone is 100% hacking I would follow them to later confirm or deny my suspicions. I can deal with hackers and rule breakers with a professional state of mind and keeping calm and relaxed without stress. I also always ask questions if i need any help.

Activity: I am almost always online, but this is determined by work and school load. More often then not though I am online. I also aim to help as many people possible in need.

Teamwork: I have a good understanding of team working and have always been good at it. Over many years I have only expanded and increase my team working skills from school, outside sports, AAC (Australian Army Cadets) and other extra-curricular activities. I also have a job, so team working skills are desirable and expected.

Do you have any moderating experience?
- Yes, I was a full moderator on Nitro Networks (disbanded)
  I would say that I have a significant amount of staff experience, dealing with hackers, rule breakers ect. I have dealt with a lot of hackers and rule breakers back in my staffing days and know how do deal and issue punishments to the correct extent.

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
- RDM: If I caught someone RDM (Random Death Match) I would immediately verbal warn them and explain the rules. If continued it would be a written warm followed by a kick. If the player join back after kick and continued to RDM then I would ban the player for 1-3 days depending on the circumstances.
RDA: If I caught someone RDA I would also immediately verbally warn them and explain the rules. If the player continued a kick would be issued followed by a ban ranging between 1-3 days depending on the circumstances.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
- DDoS or threatening to DDoS is not acceptable and will not be tolerated, a permanent ban will be issued whether it is a joke or not.

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
- MRDM: Minimum of 1 week.
- MRDA: Minimum of 3 days.
- MNLR: Minimum of 3 days

Discord: Jxmmi#1494

EDITS
- Updated Time Spent on Server. ( I now have 75 hours on the server - https://imgur.com/a/BYfa381).
- Edited Name of App to RP name

*END OF APPLICATION*
Jxmmi
MODDONATOR

From the picture of your time, It seems like you were afk and came back after a while and was " Oh I've Hit 24 Hrs, Let me apply for staff" . I've personally havnt seen you on much, Or your not interacting in OOC. And it seems like you dont know how to use OOC. I've been spectating you to see what type of person you really are. Dosent seem like you know how to use OOC ( // or /ooc ) . Try again once your active and know how to play DarkRP. I also saw your binds for !jail @ , And !unjail @ . Also seems like you stopped playing a long time ago, and recently came back to GMOD
[Image: pRqioAV.png]

Haven't seen you on recently or much at all, and just because you just about meet the minimum requirements doesn't mean you should apply for staff, Try again when you are more active as I have 0% idea on who you are!

[Image: 7Ayaw3K.png]

(06-10-2019, 11:39 AM)dingleberry Wrote: Haven't seen you on recently or much at all, and just because you just about meet the minimum requirements doesn't mean you should apply for staff, Try again when you are more active as I have 0% idea on who you are!

Thanks for the feedback. Smile
Jxmmi
MODDONATOR

0 very good and well done staff application but you do need to be more active then you are now and if you fix that issue you will get a better chance then others because I'm impressed with your staff Application.
[Image: swcYTob.jpg]

(07-10-2019, 04:36 AM)Trezzar1 Wrote: 0 very good and well don't staff application but you do need to be more active then you are now and if you fix that issue you will get a better chance then others because I'm impressed with your staff Application.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I am doing my best to become more active on the server.  Smile
Jxmmi
MODDONATOR

Neutral
Don't know much about you.
[Image: Untitled.png]

(07-10-2019, 01:18 PM)Lil Woody Wrote: Neutral
Don't know much about you.
Thanks for the feedback. Smile
Jxmmi
MODDONATOR

(06-10-2019, 10:31 AM)Kazz Wrote:
From the picture of your time, It seems like you were afk and came back after a while and was " Oh I've Hit 24 Hrs, Let me apply for staff" . I've personally havnt seen you on much, Or your not interacting in OOC. And it seems like you dont know how to use OOC. I've been spectating you to see what type of person you really are. Dosent seem like you know how to use OOC ( // or /ooc ) . Try again once your active and know how to play DarkRP. I also saw your binds for !jail @ , And !unjail @ . Also seems like you stopped playing a long time ago, and recently came back to GMOD

Thanks for the feedback. I am doing by best to become more active. Smile
Jxmmi
MODDONATOR

+1 cute butt
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]