Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Declined Ben Dovoer Application (ReUpload of my old application that was approved)

Steam Name: Walli

SteamID (SteamID Finder): 76561198219470963

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/123321555612/

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons): Yes I am a monthly donator.

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)* 3 Days, 17 Hours, 35 Minutes (https://steamcommunity.com/id/1233215556...8979890612)

RP Name: Ben Dovoer

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?: I have been banned once before but it was because the admin banned the wrong person, I was shortly unbanned
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)

Location (To check timezones): AEST

Do you have a microphone: Indeed and I am willing to use it.

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph): I am a loyal, giving, caring, respectful person that plays video games for fun after school and on the weekends. I am an experience administrator thoughout many games noting: Unturned, GMOD, Rust, ARK and CSGO. These experiences taught me how to be a successful staff member, my favorite genre of games are Open World, Sandbox and Survival.
Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them? (At-least two sentences): Yes I do, as I have had past experience with GMOD servers in the past. Of which these have experienced me with the complexity and simplicity of ULX commands.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app: Yes I agree to not inform anyone of my application from here on
(Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?: Yes indeed, I do this with almost all the time and detail everything to my full potential.

SERVER QUESTIONS

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)? I am applying for Trial Moderator because I see that Oculus Gaming is a very popular server that needs all the staff it can get and I believe I could fulfil the role of Trial Mod, I believe that I would be a great addition to the staff team and would never disrespect anyone ever, although I may only be 13, I have had many staff experiences in my life which will benefit me for staff. I believe that I could seriously help the server out by getting rid of those rule breakers and cleaning the server up so it is smooth gameplay. 

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict") I believe my application should be accepted because I have many staff member traits as I am cautious and bold. I always keep an eye out for any suspicion that may cause harm. I am very patient and take my time so I don't make mistakes.

Do you have any moderating experience? Yes indeed, I have alot of moderating experience due to my previous staff experience. I used to be a Head Admin for an Unturned Server which was one of the most popular servers in Unturned AU (Also been moderator on this server before although I resigned).

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?  If someone RDM's or RDA's I would make sure I'm cloaked and then tp to them, once I tp to them I would drag them to a staff rooftop and bring back the person that was RDMed/RDAed and get both stories, if neither people support enough evidence I would start looking for witnesses to tell their side and then judge the outcome from there on which would be a warning if they were new and weren't aware of the rules and ban them otherwise and same for if they RDMed.

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server? If the server was being DDoSed I would immediately contact a higher up that could deal with the situation and ban the person making the threat but would make sure to keep their SteamID64 so that the higher up could deal with it.

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR? If someone were to Mass RDM/RDA/NLR I would immediately jail them to prevent any further damage and would then ban them for 1 week Mass RDM/RDA/NLR.

Extra Info - This is simply a re-upload with all the same information. I do not wish to be accepted primarily, I shall let other applications proceed further, and I am simply a side application, I resigned due to drama and I know that many staff member will -1 this anyway, this is simply for fun, I do wish I could become a mod although I doubt I will get the job.
Ben
The
Koko

Neutral/+1 You're ex staff and i personally haven't had bad experiences with you i just haven't seen you on too much recently
[Image: jw2QNZE.png]

mega +1 total chad for having the balls to upload an app
Stanky leg (Stank !)
[Image: 9gdTUXd.png]

+1 welcome back
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

+1

brilliant man
miis you so much
bring him back
please for the love of god add him back
Vladamir Niceman
Senior Moderator or something like that

[Image: benresign.PNG]

[Image: giphy.gif]
I haven't seen you on at all, pre sure you haven't been on at all since March/April.
Also, you really need to update your app. What makes you want to Re-Apply considering what happened last time? And have you changed since then?
[Image: Untitled.png]

i want to kiss you so bad OH FUCK MY ERECTION IS THE SIZE OF THE EIFFEL TOWER OH FUUUUCK
Stanky leg (Stank !)
[Image: 9gdTUXd.png]

-1 Not much effort Put into appliaction. Also havnt seen you on Recently <3 . Good luck 
Age scares me also. Also we've had issues with returning staff :c

Kaz - Snr Moderator
Kaz#4648

[Image: nae.jpg]

-1 i know my opinion doesn't matter, but iv'e legit never seen you on, just heard some stories about you :0

Just be active and change/update your application.
[Image: Untitled.png]