Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Declined Corbain's Trusted Application (Edited)

General Questions:

[size=undefined]

Steam Name: 
- Corbain

SteamID:
- STEAM_0:1:93342439

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons): 
- Not currently.

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/CorbainsProfile/

Server Questions:[/size]

[size=undefined]

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
- 13 Hours 30 Minutes. (1 day now)
https://imgur.com/a/gefotHE

RP Name:
- Corbain Black

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
- 0 Times.

Trusted Questions:[/size]

[size=undefined]

How would you describe your reputation with the player base and staff team?: 
- Average, I don't think anyone has a problem with me and I don't have a problem with anyone.

In 100 words or less, what makes you fitting for trusted?:
- I know the rules for DarkRP and I have an understanding of how to play without making trouble. 
  I have over 1000 hours on gmod, And have had multiple staff and trusted positions in the past on DarkRP.

Do you swear to uphold the values of Oculus Gaming and not abuse the limited power given to you?:
- Yes.

[/size]- A lot of people on my old trusted app thought I was banned for cyber bullying.

Im just clearing this up here, I was banned but instantly unbanned as it was a misunderstanding, I am friends with the person they thought I cyber bullied.
I never spoke to him directly and he himself said it was okay it was other players that were actually cyber bullying.
Afterwards I cleared it up with an Admin.

- Thank you
Corbain Black

Apologies for the weird  [/size]  thing

+1 Is a great guy up holds the rules as likes to have a bit of fun with everyone

Neutral: your app isn't bad it's just you previously asked me to re-look at your app which isn't acceptable but since It was in good spirits I won't -1 this

EDIT: you reacted poorly to receiving criticism and that is not worthy of being a member of our community which receives a rank where you can be trusted, I recommend reapplying and you can not be a sook and accept criticism and not insult the people -1'ing you like an immature toddler

[Image: jw2QNZE.png]

+1 cute butt
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]

you're app before got -1s for cyberbullying which isn't fit for trusted also you didn't wait the 2weeks to post a new app so -1 

Better Luck Next Time
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

(09-10-2019, 03:30 PM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: you're app before got -1s for cyberbullying which isn't fit for trusted also you didn't wait the 2weeks to post a new app so -1 

Better Luck Next Time
You clearly didnt read till the end of the application.

(09-10-2019, 04:03 PM)Corbain Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 03:30 PM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: you're app before got -1s for cyberbullying which isn't fit for trusted also you didn't wait the 2weeks to post a new app so -1 

Better Luck Next Time

just because you got unbanned doesnt mean you that whole cyberbullying incident, even though its been done and you have made up you still harrased a user, thats not trusted material
[Image: jw2QNZE.png]

(09-10-2019, 04:09 PM)dingleberry Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 04:03 PM)Corbain Wrote:

Better Luck Next Time

just because you got unbanned doesnt mean you that whole cyberbullying incident, even though its been done and you have made up you still harrased a user, thats not trusted material.

I dont know how im not explaining myself clear enough, I didnt harass him, it was a misunderstanding ?? thats why I got unbanned.

Application looks like a disaster, and with reports of bullying it'll stay a -1 for now.
[Image: 98042510e7b895f1a595d7b561ab9e05.png]

This is crazy, -1 for homies that cant read or use common sense.
Lots of people here have 0 IQ playz.