Aimbot/Aimlock

Ban Date: 
Oct 08, 2019 - 09:36:52 AM

Ban Length: 
Permaban

Staff Who Banned You: 
Hr Ghost, Kaz

Why You Should Be Unbanned:
The reason I should be unbanned is that I was falsely accused of aimbot/aimlocking to a person who was raiding me at the time. I and my friend Naboolio were raiding another person until Hr Ghost adverted raid on me and my friends base. We both went back to base to protect so I started shooting through the wall blindly (Our base is at the apartments) inside my base, hoping I would hit Hr Ghost and kill him. I was inside another apartment, shooting through the wall where my base entrance and hoping to hit Hr ghost through the wall. During that time, Phat had initiated an assist raid for Hr Ghost and killed my friend Naboolio, I went back outside and killed Naboolio. With my AK, I kill phat and aimed back at my base. Phat thought I was aiming through the wall, straight at Hr Ghost because I rapidly looked behind me towards my base. During that, I spammed at my base with my AK and hoped my bullets will hit Hr Ghost. phat thought I had aimbot on so he/she called me out for Aimbot/aimlock. After the raid has ended, Phat called me out for supposedly cheating and being called on an admin sit where I, Hr Ghost and Kaz talked about appealing the ban in the oculus gaming ban appeal and that is when I got banned for aimbot/aimlock.

Neutral: apparently the very first shots you hit perfectly locked onto him even without him shooting,  while that may be a coincidence there would need to be some evidence to help support your claim 

Good luck
[Image: jw2QNZE.png]

+1
In my eyes a lot of the evidence shown to the team looked like lucky shots

you had walls where you could see through and see where they are(1way/glowprops)  so the ESP/Wall hacks gone out the window.
I have been called a hacker countless times for the same examples of evidence shown.
Theres a tiny area so its not hard to pull off such a shot.
If you know HL2 model heights and where to point your mouse this shit happens a lot.
[Image: g8qtX5v.png]

It isn’t the first time Ghost has falsely accused someone of hacking or using esp, I believe he is making a habit to blaming people, on a game where all hitboxes are the same and all engagements are repetitive. +1
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d36a9f64732427663...=giphy.gif][Image: image0.jpg]

https://youtu.be/qA-8N7siVUk https://youtu.be/509o4AMrGnM I found these both very sus on how you could 1 tap someone through a wall you couldnt see through and the other you manage to trace me through the same wall you couldnt see through -1

(09-10-2019, 10:27 AM)Nick_Bean Wrote: It isn’t the first time Ghost has falsely accused someone of hacking or using esp, I believe he is making a habit to blaming people, on a game where all hitboxes are the same and all engagements are repetitive. +1

Nick for the third or second time now I have told you I was told to do the ban for Portal so falsely acussing me of that isnt very nice Nick. It seems your making a habit out of trying to make me look bad? Smile

I forgot to say that I had a camera outside of my base to see if anyone is going to raid my base. Plus the hitboxes are errors cause I didn't want to reload gmod and reset my base. I didn't have a camera inside of the base though. I think the Barrett is too strong imo because of the 1 tap on an unarmoured person. Also, it's the same accuracy as if you were aiming down the sight so that could be a big flaw with some of the snipers.

(09-10-2019, 11:43 AM)Depressedcat Wrote: I forgot to say that I had a camera outside of my base to see if anyone is going to raid my base. Plus the hitboxes are errors cause I didn't want to reload gmod and reset my base. I didn't have a camera inside of the base though. I think the Barrett is too strong imo because of the 1 tap on an unarmoured person. Also, it's the same accuracy as if you were aiming down the sight so that could be a big flaw with some of the snipers.

From the video it didnt seem like you had time to check your cameras and that still doesnt explain how you manage to repeatedly hit me with missing 

-1... i was apart of most of the raids.. its sorta sus how you locked onto me, then back to hr ghost then back to me, veryyyyy sus.. i have video evidence of this event, too bad i play 10 fps and it's unwatchable

(09-10-2019, 11:45 AM)hr_ghost83 Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 11:43 AM)Depressedcat Wrote: I forgot to say that I had a camera outside of my base to see if anyone is going to raid my base. Plus the hitboxes are errors cause I didn't want to reload gmod and reset my base. I didn't have a camera inside of the base though. I think the Barrett is too strong imo because of the 1 tap on an unarmoured person. Also, it's the same accuracy as if you were aiming down the sight so that could be a big flaw with some of the snipers.

From the video it didnt seem like you had time to check your cameras and that still doesnt explain how you manage to repeatedly hit me with missing 

Well, we do have binds for cameras so we can just look through the camera and when you get close, I will shoot. I can't explain how I did hit you multiple times without missing, I can say it is a coincidence but you can say its esp/aimbot. maybe I must've gotten really lucky with all the shots to hit you through the wall. The reason I was shooting inside my base is that all of my Barrett shots didn't hit you in my entrance and I didn't hear the keypad cracker beep so I started shooting inside of the base.

(09-10-2019, 11:51 AM)Depressedcat Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 11:45 AM)hr_ghost83 Wrote:

Well, we do have binds for cameras so we can just look through the camera and when you get close, I will shoot. I can't explain how I did hit you multiple times without missing, I can say it is a coincidence but you can say its esp/aimbot. maybe I must've gotten really lucky with all the shots to hit you through the wall. The reason I was shooting inside my base is that all of my Barrett shots didn't hit you in my entrance and I didn't hear the keypad cracker beep so I started shooting inside of the base.
It looked like you checked your camera then Furive walked into the door way then you got off the camera then Furive moved out of the door way then you shot him through the wall