Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Declined IGNEUS's staff ap / trusted ap

Steam Name: IGNEUS
-

SteamID IGNEUS
-

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons): no
-

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042833389/
-

-

Server Questions:

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
-     6.2H it wont let me put a pic sorry

RP Name: IGNEUS
-

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?
never-

How would you describe your reputation with the player base and staff team?: 
i would say that im liked idk i mean im not a troublemaker or anything 

In 100 words or less, what makes you fitting for trusted?:
i want to help i like helping and i love the server its fun and its a good place to be and ill help when needed im calm when talking and i love the people on the server

Do you swear to uphold the values of Oculus Gaming and not abuse the limited power given to you?:
yes 100%

ill prob get dined im to retarded to get in :Sadut i may aswell try

Havnt seen you on the server much. You havnt met the time requirement for trusted. Also upload ur picture to a website, and paste a link here.

Kaz - Snr Moderator
Kaz#4648

[Image: nae.jpg]

-1 Very little effort put into app (please spell properly i had a stroke reading this) i have never seen you on the server and no shit you only have six hours 
PLEASE READ THE BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR TRUSTED and re apply when you meet the requirements, are more known in the community and can spell
[Image: jw2QNZE.png]

(12-10-2019, 10:52 AM)dingleberry Wrote: -1 Very little effort put into app (please spell properly i had a stroke reading this) i have never seen you on the server and no shit you only have six hours 
PLEASE READ THE BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR TRUSTED and re apply when you meet the requirements, are more known in the community and can spell

its not my fault that im austistic and cant spell and that the staff are never fucking on you dont need to be a cunt

(12-10-2019, 01:29 PM)IGNEUS Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 10:52 AM)dingleberry Wrote: -1 Very little effort put into app (please spell properly i had a stroke reading this) i have never seen you on the server and no shit you only have six hours 

its not my fault that im austistic and cant spell and that the staff are never fucking on you dont need to be a cunt

im sorry but you dont meet the requirements and you havent proven fit for the role im not being a cunt im just saying making many spelling mistakes can reflect poorly on you and this snap of a reaction also reflects poorly on you , try again when you at least have 12 hours like required
[Image: jw2QNZE.png]

(12-10-2019, 01:36 PM)dingleberry Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 01:29 PM)IGNEUS Wrote:

its not my fault that im austistic and cant spell and that the staff are never fucking on you dont need to be a cunt

im sorry but you dont meet the requirements and you havent proven fit for the role im not being a cunt im just saying making many spelling mistakes can reflect poorly on you and this snap of a reaction also reflects poorly on you , try again when you at least have 12 hours like required 

ok sorry to wast your time guess im just to retarded   Sad

From your grammar, it doesn't sound like that you're fourteen. The answers to the questions aren't that descriptive, and are pretty vague.

Also, don't try to guilt trip me and shit, it won't work.
Stanky leg (Stank !)
[Image: 9gdTUXd.png]

Sorry, after due consideration we do not believe you would be suitable for a staff position. Please contact me if you have any further questions. Thank you.
[Image: 2.png]