General Questions:

Steam Name:
-N1SM0_TAG240 [OG]

SteamID (SteamID Finder):
-steam id: STEAM_1:1:105089617

Steam Profile Link:
-https://steamcommunity.com/id/PoLiceBeAr911/
copy and paste in browser.

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
-no I am not a donator but i am thinking of very soon.

Time Spent On Server:  

-https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1900718724

you may have to zoom in.

RP Name:
-Jack Shoop

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
-I have been warned once for rdm, I have not been banned & have not been kicked.

Location (To check timezones):
-Australia QLD (AEST)

Do you have a microphone:
-Yes I do

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
-Hi im Tamas and I've been apart of this community for a while now and I have been thinking of becoming a trial moderator because I want this community to be evan better than it is now, I've been playing Gmod since I was about 9 years old and I always loved the game. I always come up with fun ideas for events and I always want to help with people with poblems now enough about me lets start to make this community even better.

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
-yes I do

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
-yes I will not ask users/staff to look at my app.

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
-yes I undestand.

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
-I am applying for trial moderator because I've been in this server for a while and im on the server daily and I have seen thing whilst no staff was on. so I preety much want to make the server a better place for players and not for griefers.

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
-The reasons I think i should be accepted is because I've been in alot off situations that I been in alot of situations that require patience, knowledge and problem solving. And if i make a mistake im very sorry and everyone makes mistakes right? These are only some reasons that you should accept my app
and i would very much appreciate it if you did it would make my day

Do you have any moderating experience? 
-yes I do I have been an admin of my friends old server and I was one of the best on the server but then it got shut down but thats in the passed now.

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
-I would tp the victim then the rdmer and ask why they rdmed the player and decide from there

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
-I would message deddy, barry or a higher up that the server is getting ddos then ban the ddoser

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
-Jail them ban them for one week or ask them why they were doing it and decide from there
and mass rdm is 1 week,
the other two are 5 days

*END OF APPLICATION*
Big Grin
[Image: unknown.png]

+1
No issues with you, good luck

EDIT: -1 What benito said

+1 seems like a good kid havent had trouble with u but wanna see u on the server a bit more ~~LAZZA THE MAD CUNT  Huh
Larry Lefty

thanks for the complement dingleberry and larry yea I'll be on the server a bit more than usual so i can catch some misbehaving players and report them to admins  Heart

oh and if you want to know im KommunistKomi370z in the discordSmile

+1

Very respectful lad that doesn't break any rules, he would make a good member to the team!
[Image: bolt.png]

Neutral/+1
All the positive reasons said above however your app is abit lackluster, if you could expand upon your answers and give greater detail then I might better guage your staffing ability.
I would not be apposed to you becoming a mmber of staff in the slightest however i just want a more detailed app. I will change my response after, good luck Smile

Thank you for your feedback Jeffa I’ll try to work on that

Just letting you know first you ban as long as you can if someone is ddosing cause deddy barry or any higher ups could be busy at the time so maybe edit it 

Other then that your pretty good 

+1

Good Luck

Updated: 

Caught him Grabbing other people's manhacks, trying to Rdm others while also Meta-Gaming to warrant the owner of the drone.

[Image: unknown-11.png] 
Secret Sulfur Cave.

I have to admit I did grab a drone once or twice and put a warrant  on someone but don’t really remember about trying to Rdm or metagaming but I know what your coming from and I’m sorry about it I’ll try to not do it again