Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

zoinkz = bad staff member

Quick post...

This is about Zoinkz He was t-mod when I started writing this, now he is mod... Here is some issues 

• He doesn't know most rules,  i made a ticket/sit about a person he was basing with ( Xylo Wayne )  the player came back after 3 minutes during the raid, so, after I got teleported I was told he was allowed to come back after 3 minutes... Zoinkz also hopped on duty just to  do / claim the ticket.. after he teleported me I told him to let another S.O.D take my sit, after that he shouts at me saying No! I claimed the sit. After that situation I was told to read the rules. Then I checked the rules and proved him wrong, then he attempted to act all professional asking me to rate the sit, I thought that was completely unnecessary.

• Here is another situation regarding his knowledge of the rules, 

me and my mates were raiding zoinkz, one of my mates that was basing with zoinkz at the time, said he fading door abused and had no collided bullet proof props, then I pm him on discord saying you know you broke alot of rules right ? (Something on the line of that) he did admit to it I believe.

• another example of zoinkz not understanding the rules, he left during a raid the other day.. yes this isnt a bad thing.. but he said he was leaving, me and el Berlin both said dont, yet he still does it 

•now this is a good one, today well, just then.. he rdmed me in a sit, yes I broke nlr and yes i got warned twice.. but still the staff member didn't care about my side of the story only his..

I think zoinkz should've had a understanding of the rules as he Is now moderator...

Hopefully someone does something to this man.

Furive - Trusted-donor(edited)

Granted he could be better but hes trying, hes been better then what he has been altho this isint the first complaint he's had,

Idk Im not involved in this from what i can see you believe he needs to have a better understanding of the rules which should be a neccesity but ye not my place to say.

Neutral
[Image: 7Ayaw3K.png]

I can agree and say that i've seen most of these situations happen, He shows a big lack in knowledge and understanding of the rules which is something a mod/admin should never lack in. I just witnessed a situation where furive was in a sit with another player (i don't remember their name maybe xylo or something) . Zoinkz comes out of furives base (because he was raiding) and shoots furive right in the face and screams "he just admitted to nlr. Me and greedo tell him that he just rdmed in a sit then zoinkz immediately claims he didn't know it was a sit right after say "He JuSt AdMiTtEd To It" I'm also sure he would've seen the ticket furive made about it aswell. Everytime i've had an issue with him it's been because of his lack of knowledge of the rules. I think he should read every single rule before he goes to bed until he remembers them off by heart. Not only does he show lack of knowledge of the server rules he's also a minge. Most of the time when i walk past him he begins to follow me for a little and say derp repetitively in his mic (something like derp) one time i was sitting in my base and he just comes up and walks across the wall of my base loitering and saying derp non stop. I'm sorry but it's a fat -1 for zoinkz

furive if you can provide some screenshots of your dms with him that would be great or send them to a admin to overview them and deside on what should happen next,
Personally i think zoinkz should reread all the rules and or even go back to tmod to get more experience so something like this won't happen again.
Just Bought Benito And Timmy Tim Cyberpunk #BrokeAgain
[Image: unknown.png]

(30-10-2019, 03:46 PM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: furive if you can provide some screenshots of your dms with him that would be great or send them to a admin to overview them and deside on what should happen next,
Personally i think zoinkz should reread all the rules and or even go back to tmod to get more experience so something like this won't happen again.

Will do, also my mate El Berlin has some clips of him rdming me in a sit.

Hello,

We have read through your report and are currently looking through server logs and speaking to witnesses, and the accused. Please be patient while we look into this issue.

We take staff reports very seriously and we what ever it takes to get to the bottom of this issue.
[Image: Signature.png]

You said bad staff member? There is only one situation where I acted unproffesional during duty and that was the sit with the NLR which I said he was allowed to go back and watch the raid after 3 mins and I do not recall saying he could go back and fight? And the reason I went on duty was because I was a T-Mod and wasn't 100% sure of the staff rules. I would've appreciated some kind of word then saying something like "Hey you cant do that" Rather than waiting until I annoy you (Which I will address) Thus bringing it out all of a sudden. Also we already discussed the no collide issue, I had props, That were translucent and they were stacked multiple times, voila, Bullet proof Smile. I never rdmed you during a sit, You were never part of the sit and the sit was over, Billy was away dealing with something else so I mugged you which you refused, thus, me killing you. The reason I left during a raid was because 1. I didn't own any of the props 2. I had no printers and 3. The only way You, Berlin and Professor found my base was because of metagaming. Professor even admitted that the way yall found my base was because of a bit of light on the surface of the world. And the reason you posted this was because I got you and Berlin warned isnt it? Funny. Because last time you talked to me about all of this in discord you said you felt bad and deleted it and now that I got Berlin and you warned you posted this out of anger? That says alot about yourself.

Have a good day.

(29-10-2019, 08:36 PM)StormyAU Wrote: I can agree and say that i've seen most of these situations happen, He shows a big lack in knowledge and understanding of the rules which is something a mod/admin should never lack in. I just witnessed a situation where furive was in a sit with another player (i don't remember their name maybe xylo or something) . Zoinkz comes out of furives base (because he was raiding) and shoots furive right in the face and screams "he just admitted to nlr. Me and greedo tell him that he just rdmed in a sit then zoinkz immediately claims he didn't know it was a sit right after say "He JuSt AdMiTtEd To It" I'm also sure he would've seen the ticket furive made about it aswell. Everytime i've had an issue with him it's been because of his lack of knowledge of the rules. I think he should read every single rule before he goes to bed until he remembers them off by heart. Not only does he show lack of knowledge of the server rules he's also a minge. Most of the time when i walk past him he begins to follow me for a little and say derp repetitively in his mic (something like derp) one time i was sitting in my base and he just comes up and walks across the wall of my base loitering and saying derp non stop. I'm sorry but it's a fat -1 for zoinkz

Furvie was shot in the back after the admin was cloaked he only saw us standing there after furvie  broke nlr he had all the reason to shoot

You say you never rdmed him in a sit yet you came out of the base and shot him then screamed look he just admitted to nlr. you clearly knew he was in a sit considering you heard them speaking and would've seen the ticket pop up on your screen, you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.

dun dun dunnnn, finally, you 2 respond and sort of funny, first of all zoinkz let me tell you something, i never knew models/hunter/blocks/cube2x2x2.mdl was not bullet proof ? also something reallllyyy funny is that the base that you left when you were raiding, had legit every prop of yours, (berlin has proof i believe) 

now, lets talk about the sit huh? you had a base, it was being raided... you all died then all of a sudden when i came out, xylo tried to stab me in the back.. < xylo was already dead 
after i made a sit, you claimed it and hopped on duty just to deal with it, i was asking larry to claim the sit as it is one of your friends and someone you know but instead you shout at me saying "No! i claimed the sit" .... 

so yeah 

also i got something for you zoinkz

https://imgur.com/a/J8egTur

(01-11-2019, 02:44 PM)Xylo Wrote:
(29-10-2019, 08:36 PM)StormyAU Wrote: I can agree and say that i've seen most of these situations happen, He shows a big lack in knowledge and understanding of the rules which is something a mod/admin should never lack in. I just witnessed a situation where furive was in a sit with another player (i don't remember their name maybe xylo or something) . Zoinkz comes out of furives base (because he was raiding) and shoots furive right in the face and screams "he just admitted to nlr. Me and greedo tell him that he just rdmed in a sit then zoinkz immediately claims he didn't know it was a sit right after say "He JuSt AdMiTtEd To It" I'm also sure he would've seen the ticket furive made about it aswell. Everytime i've had an issue with him it's been because of his lack of knowledge of the rules. I think he should read every single rule before he goes to bed until he remembers them off by heart. Not only does he show lack of knowledge of the server rules he's also a minge. Most of the time when i walk past him he begins to follow me for a little and say derp repetitively in his mic (something like derp) one time i was sitting in my base and he just comes up and walks across the wall of my base loitering and saying derp non stop. I'm sorry but it's a fat -1 for zoinkz

Furvie was shot in the back after the admin was cloaked he only saw us standing there after furvie  broke nlr he had all the reason to shoot

well well well, xylo... wouldn't you think zoinkz could've seen the sit? ye i think he can if he is off duty..