Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Approved Pocket's Staff application.

Steam Name: Peanut 

SteamID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_1:0:170921441

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/4534623478/

Are you a donator? (This will not affect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons): 
- Yes (I have the donator rank so I'll say yes)

Time Spent On Server: 8 Days, 13 Hours and 24 minutes.
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
Evidence!

RP Name: 
- Pocket (My name can be different depending on my job, E.G: Pocket SWAT (If I'm any SWAT Unit), Pocket Mayor, Pocket Thief, Pocket DJ, Pocket Hitman, etc.)

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?: *(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
 - I've been warned over 5 times, and banned once or twice (The warns and bans were a long time ago)

Location (To check time zones): 
- Sydney, NSW.

Do you have a microphone:
- Yes I do good sir!

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph): 
- Well, I'm a person who likes to have fun, but won't go too far to the point where I ruin other people's fun. I'm not to be trusted with breaching charges (Benito, you know why) and I'm a chill guy. I do have a problem where I'm not the smartest guy, if anyone didn't know, I have a Mild Intellectual disability but it's mild and plus won't affect me if I'm a staff, a member or dead, I also do get a LITTLE bit angry when it comes to people but the only time when I get mad is if people do something really really bad (Racism, sexism, MRDM, etc.) but I won't yell and just keep my cool on the outside, but in the inside, it's a raging fury. I like to role play a lot, but I don't take role play to serious unless I need to. Sometimes I do act like an idiot and regret my actions later, which I've stopped, so don't yell at me if I do something stupid, I'm sorry ;-;.

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
I know some - most commands, the commands I know are:
- !jail @
- !unjail @
- !kick (name) (reason)
- !ban (name (reason) (time)
- !warn (player or SteamID) (reason)
and other commands.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
- I agree 110%

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
-Yes.

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
- Well, I was a Moderator here and when I resigned (Which was a LONG time ago), I missed being staff, I missed helping people and I missed making people have a good experience after they lose something and I do them a big favour (Yeah I can do this without being staff but people would probably be more happy if I helped them in this way, anyway, back to what I was saying. I heard that a few staff resigned and I want to come back and help the Oculus staff team, and I want to make sure that the server's clear of people who want to ruin other people's fun, I just want to make the residents of Oculus Gaming to be happy and make sure they get the experience that makes this server fun. Another reason why I want to apply for Trial Moderator is because I'm a very active person, during downtime I can be on and make sure people aren't breaking any rules and to make sure they don't do something extremely bad like duplicating something or exploiting a bug that benefits them.

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
- Well, I'm very patient and I’m also a very nice person, if someone does something wrong, I’ll talk to them about it and make sure they don’t do it again, if people need help, I’ll help them as much as I can, if someone needs comp after they got RDMed, I’ll give them 100k if I have them make them happy. I want people to be happy and if I get T-Mod, I’ll do everything I can to make people happy, I want people to have fun. I want some people to stop breaking rules, when they know it’s wrong, it makes it worse and I’ll do everything to stop them. 

Do you have any moderating experience? 
- I was Moderator on this sexy server <3 and a Head admin on a server called Assorted Gaming (I don't have evidence for Assorted gaming but Oculus, Barry knew and some other old staff knew ((Harry knew <3)) )

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
- I would bring them up to an admin situation and talk to them about what they did wrong (I would need to get evidence of them RDMing or RDAing someone before I do this action), if they had a warning (or a verbal warning) before about RDM or RDA, I would give them another warn, if they didn't get a warn 

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
- Ban them for the maximum amount of time I can ban them for, but get the evidence and send their SteamID and the evidence to a HA (Head Admin).

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
- 1 week, for MRDM and MRDA, but for NLR, 4 - 5 Days. I would do, before I ban them, I'll jail them, told them what they did wrong and then ban them, if they be racist, I'll extend the ban to an extra day (So MRDM / MRDA (With racism or sexism) would be 1 week and 1 day (8 Days) and Mass NLR would be 5 - 6 days).

*END OF APPLICATION*
[Image: obltieratepfp.png]

+1 Knows his shit, is an all around good member of the server and would be a perfect fit for staff
Best of luck Pocket!

(30-10-2019, 03:24 PM)dingleberry Wrote: +1 Knows his shit, is an all around good member of the server and would be a perfect fit for staff
Best of luck Pocket!

Thank you for the feedback dude  Heart

Could Put more Details into the How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR? But Other Then That Your Pretty Good On The server, was a minge back in the day but your all good now, 

+1

Good Luck

(30-10-2019, 03:52 PM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: Could Put more Details into the How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR? But Other Then That Your Pretty Good On The server, was a minge back in the day but your all good now, 

+1

Good Luck
Thank you!

I added more detail to my answer  Heart

+1

You are a respectful member of the community, that seems to know the rules well, I think you would be a great member to the Staff Team. 

Well done on your application
& Best of luck my friend.
[Image: bolt.png]

+1 knows the server and rules nice and friendly would be a great fit for this role

By the way everyone!

I changed the answer for Mass RDM / Mass RDA and Mass NLR, please give it a read, thank you.

+1
Was a good staff member, and nothing bad to say.
I think you'll be a good staff member again.
[Image: unknown.png]

(01-11-2019, 02:06 PM)Lil Woody Wrote: +1
Was a good staff member, and nothing bad to say.
I think you'll be a good staff member again.

Nice to hear that there's nothing bad to say, thanks for the feed back my friend <3