Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

James Bad staff

Why do kids become staffs anyways? there fucking clueless at there job

i just got rdmed infront of him and i was the one getting in trouble

Im not entirely sure of the situation as i dont remember but when im off duty and there are staff on i cant take sits and you have no idea on the rules as literally an hour later were asking and i quote

"What do i advert to kill people"

You should follow the template on reporting staff and not just insult me due to me being a child which you are also.
[Image: 7Ayaw3K.png]

It wasn't RDM, You didn't drop the weapon, and I killed you after I gave you 3 warnings, learn your rules, and don't disrespect staff or players, because you'll be punished.

Oh and another thing, don't be mad that you got shot down because you didn't listen to the warnings.
[Image: obltieratepfp.png]

thats right you were a citizen with a 2h and when you refused to drop it it would of either been a kick or you got killed via advert warn
[Image: 7Ayaw3K.png]

Thanks for doing this again all of you on the staff, its great to hear from you. We love you and all that you do. Have a very merry Christmas

I just listened to it. Great job, and thanks for sharing it.

Quick note: Can someone put down the names of those who recorded it, in the order heard? Thanks.

For those who didnt already know, the wolf and I were the ones that left no personal greeting. Due to some pressing issues, we were a little pressed for time; it wasnt an intential slight. Merry Christmas, everyone

Im now getting this..

Bad IceLink message received from the server.

No idea why, seems to have started once i downloaded and installed the new widget.

Is there new FW out of late could this be the problem?.

Uhhhh ok
[Image: Untitled.png]

Merry Christmas? It's still November guys! Yawn.
CO-FOUNDER
[Image: XCqAsPG.jpg]