Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Approved John's Trusted application

Steam Name:
- Rikku45 

SteamID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:1:33762876

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons): 
- Yes

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027791481

Server Questions:

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
- 1 day 16 hours and 1 min
https://imgur.com/J05FwCb

RP Name:
- John

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*

Trusted Questions:

How would you describe your reputation with the player base and staff team?: 
- I am getting on well with the regular staff and player base, I feel as though from the reactions that I get when I play that people get on well with me and have no issues. 

In 100 words or less, what makes you fitting for trusted?:
- I feel that I can be trusted, I get on well with people that want to have a good time and I am unbiased when it comes to dealing with issues. I wont abuse power and feel even though have had a few warnings when I first joined the server, I have learnt how to interact with the community to better myself.

Do you swear to uphold the values of Oculus Gaming and not abuse the limited power given to you?:
- I swear

+1
Nice guy, I trust him that's why he needs trusted.
[Image: qzx24iv.png]

+1
Really active, knows the rules and I think you would fit well for trusted.

EDIT (Neutral)
Good Luck.
Jxmmi
SENIOR MODDONATOR

Neutral -1 (Edit)

I don't see you on or you're under my radar, but I won't -1 since A. I hear nothing wrong about you and B. The other staff are saying good things about you, if I see you on more and you're being a good boy and you DON'T go on the minge radar, I'll change this Neutral to a +1.

So I just realised who you are and you were warned for prop climb, and I'm pretty sure (I forgot if this is true or false since I was busy with other things) you said something about staff. Fix your actions then I'll give you a +1 but for now, you're getting a -1.

- Pocket.
[Image: obltieratepfp.png]

(11-11-2019, 08:23 AM)iObliterate Wrote: Neutral -1 (Edit)

I don't see you on or you're under my radar, but I won't -1 since A. I hear nothing wrong about you and B. The other staff are saying good things about you, if I see you on more and you're being a good boy and you DON'T go on the minge radar, I'll change this Neutral to a +1.

So I just realised who you are and you were warned for prop climb, and I'm pretty sure (I forgot if this is true or false since I was busy with other things) you said something about staff. Fix your actions then I'll give you a +1 but for now, you're getting a -1.

- Pocket.
Hey Pocket, I did want to apologize being for being rude whilst you were talking to me, I felt at the time what I did was mild but after some reflection I have come to the understanding that prop climb is prop climb regardless of what the situation is. As for making a comment after we talked, I am deeply sorry for that, I was having a pretty bad day and allowed my feelings to get the better of me. 

I know its a pretty though ask but I would like you to give me another chance to prove to you that it was a once off and I wont do it again. 
Thanks for taking your time reading this and regardless of the outcome I hope we can get along in the future and enjoy the darkrp server.

+1 
Nice bloke, Active and never seen him do anything wrong also fun to talk to and play with, He has a good understanding of the rules and think he would be great for trusted!

+1

Very trustworthy player, I've never seen him break any rules, and I think he is a person I would trust with this role
[Image: bolt.png]

+1 Reasons said above
[Image: 7Ayaw3K.png]

Neutral
Nothing good or bad to say about you.
[Image: Untitled.png]

Congratulations.

I have approved your moderator application. Please contract the Staff Manager for instructions on what to do next!
[Image: 2.png]