Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tiny Joe hacking

Your RP Name: Citizen

Their RP Name: Tiny Joe

Date: 14/2/20

Description of Incident: Admin is jittering (Form of anti-aim which is used in cheats) while having me jailing for killing 2 people

SO BASICALLY THE ADMIN IS HACKING

Proof (Videos/Screenshots):

Video of him jittering

First off while i was dealing with your sit my wifi was dying and i could hardly speak at certain moments during my time on SOD, secondly i jailed you for AMRDM and when i was talking to you your response was "i only killed two people" you weren't going to stop luckily someone managed to stop you before i jailed you, And thirdly why in the world would i be cheating while sod and why didn't anyone else around us tell me or acknowledge it unless it was only on your part. Thank you for your staff feedback Smile

EDIT: I'd also like to add i recognise you from other servers including nitro net where you have been banned from

you were banned for amrdm lol
and thats lag buddy

also thats a client side error
[Image: swcYTob.jpg]

It's a bug on your end and I agree with Joe Dodgy
Just Say Ahh Barry  Heart
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Screw You Kaz!! We all love jeffa.

(14-01-2020, 08:26 PM)Tiny Joe Wrote: First off while i was dealing with your sit my wifi was dying and i could hardly speak at certain moments during my time on SOD, secondly i jailed you for AMRDM and when i was talking to you your response was "i only killed two people" you weren't going to stop luckily someone managed to stop you before i jailed you, And thirdly why in the world would i be cheating while sod and why didn't anyone else around us tell me or acknowledge it unless it was only on your part. Thank you for your staff feedback Smile

EDIT: I'd also like to add i recognise you from other servers including nitro net where you have been banned from

Nitronet was because i locked the owner paypal by sending him 1 cents

And i was only going to kill 2 people because what i did was go to someone and say "Wanna see something funny" and i shot 2 people so don't make yourself look like a big fucking hero
if i was going to kill more people i would've also shot who i was talking to

(14-01-2020, 08:42 PM)Jack Shoop Wrote: It's a bug on your end and I agree with Joe Dodgy

its not a bug to just jitter

(14-01-2020, 08:41 PM)Trezzar1 Wrote: you were banned for amrdm lol
and thats lag buddy

also thats a client side error

ThAtS lAg
Wasn't happening to anyone

First of all could i ask you to refrain from swearing on the forums as were having a civil discussion, secondly do you have anyone else stating or viewing that i was spinning apart from you? As from what ive heard and can cleary tell it was a client side error on your part, thirdly i am not acting like a hero and killing people as a joke does not excuse you from correct punishment if your really that salty over being banned you shouldn’t be rdming in the first place. But then again thank you for your input into my staffing capabilities and questioning the integrity of one of oculus’s staff members i commend you on that

EDIT: Also if you don’t mind me adding one of your avid supporters on the video has a video on his channel on MRDM with a hacked client so i ask you this you say im hacking but you only have your fov and dodge the posibility of it being messed up and when people bring up the fact no one else saw it, it brings this video and your entire argument into question

And just a follow up if you don’t mind when people even suggest it was a client side error you dismiss it and state something else ignoring the question with some smart remark if you don’t mind could you answer the questions in your next response thank you.

I couldnt have been more than happy with the treatment I got from them when I bought my 65 from them 3 years ago. Some great guys to know.