Steam Name:
- Lingo 

SteamID (SteamID Finder):
- STEAM_1:0:165138630

Steam Profile Link:
 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198290542988

Discord ID:
- Solitude!#8890

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
- No 

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
- I cant see.

RP Name:
- Lingo 

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:

Location (To check timezones):
- Victora 

Do you have a microphone:
- Yes 

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
- My name is Thomas i am 13 and I am in year 8, Games that I like to play are Gta 5, Gmod, BattleFront 2, etc. I play Australian rules football, and my toes are pretty dirty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
- Yes because I have been staff on oculus before.

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
- Yes

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies
- Yes

Server Questions:
Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
- The reason why I am applying for Trial moderator is because i have been playing oculus for a long time now, And i really like the staff team / Community 

Why should we accept your application
-  The reason you should accept my application is because i have a lot of experience being staff on oculus and i am a pretty chill guy but can be strict when I need to, I am also going to be on the server a lot. 

Do you have any moderating experience? 
- Yes, I have been staff on oculus gaming. 

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
- If someone was to RDM I would bring them both to a roof and find out the situation via logs. If it was intentional I would warn them and ask them to read the rules. 

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
- If someone was to threaten to DDoS the server I would ban them and contact a higher up ASAP 

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
- Mass RDM - 1 Week
- Mass NLR - 1 Week
- Mass RDA -  1 Week

You Know you have to put in actual info lingo (13 your not 13) as for the app it looks like a copy paste since the only info that looks legit  is your steam id discord id name and where your from 

as for when you were staff, you only really hopped on your cc and physguned cars which is ulx off duty now 

also and i know you apologised for this, when you came back the second time and was asked to hop on cause you were low on hours you acted like it was a right which staffing isn't the case, staffing is a privilege getting the chance to staff on our server is a chance of a life time to some and taking in people who think its a every day thing to just leave and come back looks bad on us so even if you were great at the job i feel you wouldn't take the role seriously so i have to say

-1 also being active on the discord playing csgo doesn't count to being active on garrys mod sorry pal 
Kinda Cringe Tho
[Image: SexySign.png]

Ah shit
[Image: unknown.png]

+1
If billy the kid can get it Lingo can
[Image: Signature.png]

Hello, I have not seen you on previous to your application being published other than your stint as a staff member then you left for a fair while. although through that time I made a fair judgment on your staffing capabilities as well as your general character I feel as though you may have changed. as you have not been on for a while prior to your application being posted I don't think that you have the qualities we look for in staff. one of these qualities (perhaps the most important) is activity and reliability. while you have not been active and previously we have taken you back as a tmod where you were rather inactive some would say nonexistent. 

If you made your presence more wildly known before posting your application and you presented the qualities that we look for then I would have had this reply as a +1 however it is a firm -1 from my general interactions with you and the various things that make you unreliable. 

In short, I fear that you will get bored with staffing and decide to leave again or not fulfill the expectations of staff. If you were to apply again in the future please make your presence and activity known and aware of.

(16-01-2020, 08:23 PM)Jeffa Lu Wrote: -1
Hello, I have not seen you on previous to your application being published other than your stint as a staff member then you left for a fair while. although through that time I made a fair judgment on your staffing capabilities as well as your general character I feel as though you may have changed. as you have not been on for a while prior to your application being posted I don't think that you have the qualities we look for in staff. one of these qualities (perhaps the most important) is activity and reliability. while you have not been active and previously we have taken you back as a tmod where you were rather inactive some would say nonexistent. 

If you made your presence more wildly known before posting your application and you presented the qualities that we look for then I would have had this reply as a +1 however it is a firm -1 from my general interactions with you and the various things that make you unreliable. 

In short, I fear that you will get bored with staffing and decide to leave again or not fulfill the expectations of staff. If you were to apply again in the future please make your presence and activity known and aware of.
Thanks for your feedback
The reason why I left in the first place is because GMOD was getting stale and boring for me,recently I recently have really been enjoying gmod, I not sure how much more I can prove my self because the Meeting is coming soon, but I can fully understand why you would -1 because I have not been that active lately, all I can ask for you is to trust me and know that I am going to grind staff. 

I hope you could consider changing your -1 to a +1

Lingo 
Ex - Admin 

+1 ex admin is very active on the server was really good back in the day before i was admin was an amazing staff member in my opinion Smile

Hr Ghost
Admin

+1
Shows to have an understanding of rules, is ex-staff (however I did not play back then so I can only presume he was good) and is also a nice and chill guy. 

- hyst Trusted-Donator

Neutral
I mean its Lingo. you're not always active on the Server but i see you here and there.
[Image: un2tled.png]