Steam Name:
-miltons

SteamID 
STEAM_0:1:232867240

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/sagginpussy/

Discord ID:

? miltons#9911

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
-Trusted Donator

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
-https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png (old account, 20hours on new account)

RP Name:
Ying Jett

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
-0 warns
-1 ban for racism

Location (To check timezones)
Gold Coast

Do you have a microphone:
-Yes

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
-My name is Jude, I am a friendly player very easy to talk too, ive been playing on Oculas for two years now, i have been staff on two other gmod servers so i know my way around staffing and the basics, most of the time i can be a chill and fun dude to play with. I was a csgo player with 2k+ hours total, although i am quitting due to me losing interest im the game because i have re picked up my interest in gmod and rust 

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
-Yes i understand most of the commands needed for moderation 

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
-Yes

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
-Yes i do.

Server Questions

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
-I am applying for trial mod because i want to help out the player base, i can help players and punish rude breakers. Yes i have broken rules in the past, but i have learnt from my mistakes and im ready to move on

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
-I am a very patient person as well as unbiased, i can be strict at time when needed but i can also be lenient when necessary and id love to bring these traits and quality's to the staff team

Do you have any moderating experience? 
-Yes on two occasions 

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
-Id listen to both sides of the story, when listening i'd check logs for further detail, and id ask if there was a video recording

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
-Permanent ban

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
Mass Rdm 1 week
Mass Rda 1 week
Mass Nlr 1 week depending on if they know the rules

+1 pretty good around the server very active and all round a good guy.

Neutral - Leaning towards +1
Your application is quite short, however you are a good member of the community and you know the rules well.
WE'RE BACK BOIS!!!
[Image: I3Hf5I5.png]

(15-02-2020, 12:55 PM)Billy Joobles Wrote: Neutral - Leaning towards +1
Your application is quite short, however you are a good member of the community.

Yeah, i was having trouble writing it and was lost for words. sorry abt that

Neutral
I Have a bad feeling about you 
JK your fine
[Image: un2tled.png]

Hi Miltons,

I'd like to thank you first of all for applying and expressing your interest in a staffing position within the Oculus Gaming Community. After reviewing your application, it is within staff discretion that we feel you are fit to conduct a Trial Moderation period. Please contact me via Discord for what to do next. 

Cheers,

goeldner.

Congratulations.

I have approved your moderator application. Please contract the Staff Manager for instructions on what to do next!
[Image: 7e79aa09c34c61ebca4116eeedca4ed1.png]