Steam Name:
The Sketchy One

SteamID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:1:441471511 

Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198843208751

Discord ID:
The Sketchy One#5839

Are you a donator? (This will not effect the outcome, the answer is only needed for administration reasons):
I have donated but my VIP Role expired sadly

Time Spent On Server:  
*(Remember to include either a link or attachment to the screenshot of your server time!)*
Its over 16 days now and do I really need a Screen shot, I think it got reset not sure will get it later.

RP Name:
Either CMA Sketchy or just Sketchy

How many times have you been Warned/Banned/Kicked on the server?:
*(Check this by typing "!warns" in game and double clicking on your name in the list that pops up)*
I have been Banned once 2 years ago for Self supply but should've been a warn

Location (To check timezones):
NZ Standard

Do you have a microphone:
Yes, I'm Not Lil Tj.

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph):
Well I used to be staff here almost about 1year or so ago I loved it and really did like the community, however I was in a bad state I was having a massive battle with derpression and it really brought me down and being staff at the time wasn't helping though I thought it was at the time, I managed to get the rank of EM this did release alot of the toll from me but it just wasn't enough so I resigned from staff. From then I was told to apply again but I just wasn't ready. Within the last year I'm much more mentally stable and I'm also much more Mature and understanding. My life has been a wobbly road but it starting to come together.

Do you understand ULX commands and how to use them?
Yeah easy as

Do you agree not to ask other users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is really annoying to staff and often gives you a negative outlook on your app)?
Well I don't know I'm bit of a pain. 

Do you understand by making a Staff Application to PUT EFFORT into responses and to fill out your replies (And to avoid one sentence answers) to the best of your ability?
Of course. 

Server Questions:

Why are you applying for Trial Moderator (At-least one paragraph)?
I'm Not gunna talk shit about how I beleive I can make a change or how great of a staff member I would be as that is just wrong. I'm applying so that I can help in anyway I don't mind taking sits all the time or anything like that I just want to help release some of the stress other staff members may be having due to this, I also want to be staff as I find it fun to do sits and so on I just want to do It as it's something I enjoy doing and yeah.  

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: "I'm patient" or "I'm strict")
Well I have been staff on here before but I won't use that. I'm mentally stable atm so I'm prepared to have to use my time to staff or do whatever is required. I am on every day. I'm pretty confident on my staffing skills and my decision making. I'm knowledgable of the rules and know the punishments for most of them.

Do you have any moderating experience? 
Yes I have been EM On this server. I have Co-owned a server called Shadow Rp/Now called Skyline Rp. I was T-Mod On elitelupus DarkRp 

What actions would you take if someone RDM's and RDA's?
If I'm not on SOD I would ignore it or make a report. If I was SOD I would check their warns if they have Rdmed/Rdaed Before I will Give them a Warn If not I will give a Verbal (Note I will also check their playtime as they may have been given a Verbal before)

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?
I would ban them for the longest I possibly can then Request a extension ASAP 

How long would you ban someone for MASS RDM/RDA/NLR?
1 Week for Mass RDM 4 days for Mass/RDA/NLR 
[Image: giphy.gif]

+1

Also +1 for Em Sketchy
He isn't so sketchy 
[Image: unknown.png]

Old Sketchy was better 
Ahh shit here we go again
[Image: Untitled.png]

(19-03-2020, 03:42 PM)portaljaxinmath Wrote: Old Sketchy was better 

What exactly was better about me, My immaturity my insecurity? When I was staff last year or whatever I was very depressed and mentally unwell, Though I do respect that you liked the older me Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

do not compare lil tj
[Image: unknown.png]

+1
Good to have you back my Trainer.
[Image: un2tled.png]